Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
cbxb1ux400ss.jpg

A little humor to get us over the hump. ;-)

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Probably a rest day today. The arch of my right foot has been sore and could use a rest and I think DH would like to hit the gym in the afternoon.
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the humor, I needed it!

Today I have a short little run. I'll be focusing on my form and taking it easy. I also plan to do the upper body stuff that I didn't get to yesterday.

Last week of hubby's class and then he's taking a break for a couple of months. I am definitely burned out! This weekend my parents are taking the kids and it will be so nice to be childless for a few days!
    Have a great Wednesday!
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Been having problems lately with both eating and exercising, although the cold weather has meant snow that has needed to be shoveled, so there's that. We'll see if I get to my trainer workout today. I won't cancel, but the facility has closed early both Monday and Tuesday due to the weather and the weather people are calling for more snow tonight. With the nosework test this weekend that I'm in charge of, my 2nd week of half marathon training is not going well. I'm hoping that a light 2nd week won't be too bad a set back. I don't think that it will. I'm prepared to start strong with the 3rd week, beginning this coming Monday. Even if I don't get to my workout tonight, I'll get some strength training in at home.

Sherry, glad to see that you husband plans to hit the gym. Hope he gets there.

Have a great weekend, Valma!

Hope you're hanging in there, April!