New and need friends to cheer me on!

Options
Hi,

I've used MFP in the past but am jumping the bandwagon yet again. I feel like since New Year's I've been saying that I'm going to get back on track but nothing has kept me motivated! I have a beach vacation coming up in one month and would love to focus on getting in shape for my trip while getting some good healthy habits in to place... please add me, I could use some friends in this journey!

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've used MFP in the past but am jumping the bandwagon yet again. I feel like since New Year's I've been saying that I'm going to get back on track but nothing has kept me motivated! I have a beach vacation coming up in one month and would love to focus on getting in shape for my trip while getting some good healthy habits in to place... please add me, I could use some friends in this journey!

Good morning. I've sent you a friend request. Good luck with your goals!

• dmt366
    dmt366 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @InnaBallerina‌ I'm also working hard to shed 10lbs by March 25 for a family event. Let's encourage each other!
  • katytherunner1
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat - feel free to add me :)
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling at the moment & need some new supporting friends. Feel free to add me & anyone else!
  • mrsegerton
    mrsegerton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love some friends on here. Need some accountability! Currently 197lbs goal weight for now is 168lbs (I'm 6ft).

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Motivatedforfitness
    Options
    Hear hear!! Feel free to add me. We can do this. Think how we'll feel come june if we get on track now...awesome!!
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new too and looking for friends to help with motivation. Feel free to add me ladies :)
  • Sarahclaybaugh
    Sarahclaybaugh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel ya, I love the community support of MFP, but around the holidays, just completely fell off the rails, so picking myself up and dusting myself off. Am happy for anyone on here to add me!