30 pounds to shed by summer

Options
I'm a 39 year old mother of 4 who had been fighting a thyroid disease. For the past 4 years I've put on about 30 pounds. I need all the support I can get because sometimes I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. Ugghh frustrated :neutral_face:

Replies

• runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25-30 pounds by summer as well. I'm super frustrated too. Let's motivate each other!
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I don't have any deadlines, and I need to lose a whole lot more than 30 pounds, but Hey! motivation is motivation. I'm in.
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Is this still open
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 35. You can add me as a friend.
  • zorks4ever
    Options
    You can add me. I have at least 30 pounds to lose. Going to do it this time. I miss my blue suit.
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I would love to drop 35 by summer. It'd be great to get a new suit. Let's do this!
  • Lovoya12
    Lovoya12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 30 pounds as well. I've got to do this.
  • JoshMaz
    JoshMaz Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Stay strong, everyone.
  • H3809
    H3809 Posts: 7
    Options
    Super frustrated ... I have 20-25 lbs to loose... Been doing this diet for over a month... Under my calorie count everyday and exercise 3 times a week and have only lost minimal. And have been the same weight for 3 weeks!!! HELP!!!
  • kitkat_46510
    kitkat_46510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose that much and then some more. I am in for friendly motivation as well!
  • juleee08
    Options
    I too would like to lose 30 by summer! Let's encourage each other
  • abruni
    abruni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've lost the same 5 pounds for the last decade, but I can't get past much more than that. I keep within calorie count, walk, and date my elliptical for 30 minutes about 4 times a week. Still nothing. Maybe this will help. :)
  • kjwright73
    kjwright73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Want to lose 30 by summer, gotta do this. For myself, for my family. Let's help each other!
  • lklva
    lklva Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me. I have at least 30 pounds to lose by July
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! I have between 20 and 25 lb. that I want to lose by summer. I've been trying to lose since our youngest was born last March and am so frustrated! I've never had a problem losing weight before, but now I have an issue with emotional/boredom eating so I'm sure that's not helping my weight.
  • michelletanguay9530
    Options
    Dream trip to Spain and France planned for August. Unfortunately whilst the dedication to my job and desk is paying for the holiday; the result of all that sitting is a rather disastrous bathing suit body. I would like to lose 25 pounds by mid-July. I'm in.
  • jun4Me
    jun4Me Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    rps67 wrote: »
    I'm there with you! I have between 20 and 25 lb. that I want to lose by summer. I've been trying to lose since our youngest was born last March and am so frustrated! I've never had a problem losing weight before, but now I have an issue with emotional/boredom eating so I'm sure that's not helping my weight.

• jun4Me
    jun4Me Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello: I could Really use a friend & Advice. Since I hit 40 & going on 42 this year, I do same habits & I stay same or gain. I dont last more than 2-weeks. PLEASE help me stay motivated. TY. :)
  • wannabthin1831
    wannabthin1831 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Right here with you all ! Consistently doing it wins the battle! 32 to lose. Want a healthy bmi and to avoid heart issues. 44 and female 5'41/2" and looking to get off a low dose blood pressure rx through changed eating and exercise as life style change! No diet here. Please add me!
  • yokumt
    Options
    I need to lose more than 30, but that's a good goal for me.