Looking for New Friends!

Options
katiely95
katiely95 Posts: 63 Member
Hello there! I just found this group and thought it was perfect for me!
My name is Katie and I'm a 19 year old university student! Over the past 2 years at college, in-between cafeteria food, late night snacking, and over all not very healthy habits, I really gained the freshman 15 (or 30 lol)
I started MFP about a week and a half ago after already losing 16 lbs to try to lose at least another 16! So far, as of the 13th (I haven't weighed since then), I've lost 5 more pounds, putting me only 11 lbs from my first goal weight!

SW:152 (December 28th, 2014)
CW: 131 (February 13th, 2015)
GW:120 (Hopefully by April 1st. :D)

I'd love to meet and get to know you all! I would love to have more motivated friends with similar goals to mine! You keep me motivated, and I'll try my hardest to keep you motivated!

Happy Friday!
Katie

Replies

• sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie welcome to the group! I am new member as well :) I have similar goals as you. I am 26 and just under 5'4".
    SW: 144 nov 2014
    CW: 136
    GW: 125
    feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other :)
  • katiely95
    katiely95 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 as well! How awesome. :D
  • ElizabethGoGoGo
    ElizabethGoGoGo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 41
    student too. Graduate level
    5'3"
    Sw 143 02/10/15
    Cw 137
    Gw 115
    :)
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 45
    5'4
    SW 155 April 2014
    CW 125
    Maintaining goal wait.....so far
  • thewisdomdiva
    Options
    Hi bhox3 I'm 45 too & just starting at 155. You inspire me!
  • lis_na
    Options
    Hi everyone, im a newbie in MFP would like to get more friends to motivate each other.
    I'm 32 5'5 just starting at 150. Feel free to add me so we can help each other to achive our goal
  • laluna92
    Options
    Hi Katie! I'm also a new member to this group
    I'm 22
    I'm a college student as well
    5'5"
    SW 240
    CW 154
    GW 140-ish
  • starry344
    Options
    Hey Katie..
    I'm 5.3"
    Cw: 57.5 kg (round about 127-128 lbs)
    Gw: 54 kg (don't know in lbs)
    Calorie consumption: 1100-1200/day
    Exercise: 1 hour walk (don't have much resources)

We can go on together. If ur interested then add me :)
  • nkenn84
    nkenn84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Ive been on MFP for a while but never really put focus on friends and the impotence it is to have support in my weight loss journey... Well that has for sure changed. I've realized the importance support and accountability play in reaching goals and I would love to connect with a lot more people who are going through the same journey as I am. Hope to hear back from people and connect on MFP... Happy Friday the 13th!!
  • savannahc87
    savannahc87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are all in the same boat lol!!
    I am 4'11"
    SW:136
    CW:131
    GW:115

add me here and look me up on facebook also! I share recipes and healthy tips all the time!! https://www.facebook.com/savannah.fowler.3 or https://www.facebook.com/bambifreeman03823
  • Sassy_xo
    Sassy_xo Posts: 44
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with everyone too! Anyone who wants to support each other, please feel free to add me! :)
  • hockey_rocky_13
    Options
    I just came back to the app and am not sure how to add friends but I want to make healthier habits and help keep people accountable. Could someone add me ?
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Yoyo_Fitness Posts: 84 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hi, I would love to have some lady friends here! I'm 38, 5.4" (165cm), and current weight is 117 (53kg). Just want to be more toned and build up a bit more muscles and stay healthy! I log in every day! Feel free to add me! oh I love eating healthy and cooking :)
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me i basically just try to motivate as much as possible as that id what motivates me. So go ahead and add me
  • BoPah227
    BoPah227 Posts: 3
    Options
    My cw is 150 I am 5'7" I would ideally like to be @ 135. Looking for similar friends to motivate me!!
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am currently 10st 7 started out as 10st 13. Goal weight around 10st at the moment x
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me as well! I'm trying to lose a few pounds and tone up!
  • freefallebby
    freefallebby Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh oh, add me add me! I usually don't add people but I want to stick with my logging this time around and make some company. :)
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey i would like to be your friend so we can motivate eachother!

Also feel free to join my motivation group:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104407-get-and-give-motivation

Good luck!
  • freefallebby
    freefallebby Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Howdy, feel free to friends me if you like (profile picture is from last June which is probably close to what I'll look like again this June if I cut right).

CW: 147
    GW: 132-135
    MW: 140 (Maintenance weight, after I increase calories a bit after achieving GW/leanness to keep dem hormones happy and minimize lean mass losses while endurance training).