plateau

Options
2»

Replies

• Soliasan
    Soliasan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Most of these suggestions have been mentioned already but still good reading.
    blog.myfitnesspal.com/10-tips-to-overcome-a-weight-loss-plateau/
  • MrsDillPickle
    MrsDillPickle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am raising my hand on the plateau issue. For myself I am attempting to look at non scale victories/ differnces

I do feel a lot better
    I am moving more
    I am in the habit of logging
    I am drinking more water

The scale has not moved

This week I am focusing on more sleep and weighing and measuring food to ensure what I track is what I believe I have tracked.

All this good will result in movement on the scale I trust.

I love love LOVE that you said this! I have been beating myself about my plateau but I still FEEL good and have a lot of energy. Gonna try a lot harder but the non-scale victories are worth it!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Walking woman - MrsDillPickle ......YES!! I feel better too. I am moving more than before. I have read that sleep is really important. So I think I will focus on weighing and measuring food just to be sure I am tracking it right too.
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What everybody is saying - change it up and focus on you NSVs (Non-Scale Victories). I am pretty much plateauing every few months (or gaining). I month ago I exercised EVERY SINGLE DAY with no change in weight, but I lost about 25cm's from around my body.

Let us know how you go. :)