Do not forget the 6th weigh-in!

Options
ollerwe
ollerwe Posts: 66 Member
Hi everybody!

Today is the day. We have just four times left!
Not a good day for me :(
I am still coughing a lot and can not make any exercise. And I need to burn some calories.
Next time, I hope.
Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    It will be in the morning for me... I had a rough week last week, so not sure I'll post a loss - but have my fingers crossed.
  • RBTC
    RBTC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Had an up and down week. I guess I might of enjoyed the early weekend a bit to much. But I was able to get things back to where I finished with about a pound and a half loss. Much credit goes to this group, my history is that I would have just continued to sabotage myself. Thank you all!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    RBTC wrote: »
    Had an up and down week. I guess I might of enjoyed the early weekend a bit to much. But I was able to get things back to where I finished with about a pound and a half loss. Much credit goes to this group, my history is that I would have just continued to sabotage myself. Thank you all!

I've been watching you on my news feed. You are rocking this like nobody's business.. Just keep doing what you are doing.
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't work on Thursday, so didn't weigh in till this morning. Things have slowed down for sure, but I'm still moving!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Great job, @Silverdracos! Hey - you got to post a loss... scale fluctuations killed me.. Yesterday I was 1 up, today I'm 2 down... next weigh-in will be better!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just entered mine for the 19th. Down 2. Sorry I was late.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Better late than never - glad you're still with us!
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! another lb down! I had trouble at the start but have slowing been inching towards my goal. I don't think I'll hit my end goal but I hope to be close.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Awesome, Tara! Every lb counts!