Anyone doing P90X3?

Options
2»

Replies

• fat2burn2014
    fat2burn2014 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Is anyone interested in sharing their success on P90X3? I am on week 3 of mass routine. Needing some motivation please!
  • grgoltz
    Options
    I am on day 17 of P90x3 and loving it. I am also following a wheat and grain free diet. I read the book Wheatbelly and use the 30 minute or less cookbook from them faithfully. Lost 40 pounds in 10 months last year and doing P90x3 to tone things up and burn the remaining fat!
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Starting p90x3 in like a week and a half (feb 5). friend request me if you want! :)
  • fat2burn2014
    fat2burn2014 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    @ grgoltz - nice! Just started week 4.
    @ livelife - best of luck!
  • foevagrindin
    foevagrindin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    StArted block 2 of x3 this week I like it so far
  • nicolereep
    Options
    I am at the end of my 2nd week if x3 I like it but think that P90x is much more challenging. But it will be easier to complete. More realistic time to cut out of your day. Good luck on your venture.
  • akhilc
    akhilc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    On my 3rd week of p90x3. Really looking forward to the eccentric routines in block 2.
    How are everyone's results like so far?. Oh and good luck to you!
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    On day 6 of my second round. I love this program. Have tried a few other programs since completing my first round of X3 and came back to it...nothing else compares to the results I got from it. Can't wait to see where another round will take me. Feel free to add me for support/ enciuragenent/ mutual complaining of sore muscles ☺ best of luck to everyone

• Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just finished day 10 of P90X3 Classic routine, really enjoying it so far and can't wait for the results! I'm also following the nutrition guide (1500 calories, 150g carbs, 113g protein, 50g fat) and it's simple enough so far. I'm pretty much weaned off my carb addiction at this point and am cooking from scratch 95% of the time with a green smoothie + protein powder for breakfast every day.

I think my favourite workout from X3 is Agility X, I dunno why, I just really like this one. Also, Tony really makes me laugh which helps, I know a lot of people say they just wish he'd shut up but if I'm listening to him rambling on, I'm not focussing on the pain in my legs!

The only thing I'm not happy with is that I cannot do pull-ups! I even got super strong resistance bands to help and I can't even do one with two of those, haha. My upper body is so weak. My legs are crazy strong and I can leg-press 100kg for ten reps (I'm a 5'2 girl) but I can't get anywhere near a pull up unless I use a chair, with one leg helping me it's super hard and I can just about get six!!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    I'll be starting a round of p90x (the original) tomorrow. Although they are different, feel free to add me as a friend anyway. I love p90x and always looking for friends who do it as well.
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just finished day 10 of P90X3 Classic routine, really enjoying it so far and can't wait for the results! I'm also following the nutrition guide (1500 calories, 150g carbs, 113g protein, 50g fat) and it's simple enough so far. I'm pretty much weaned off my carb addiction at this point and am cooking from scratch 95% of the time with a green smoothie + protein powder for breakfast every day.

I think my favourite workout from X3 is Agility X, I dunno why, I just really like this one. Also, Tony really makes me laugh which helps, I know a lot of people say they just wish he'd shut up but if I'm listening to him rambling on, I'm not focussing on the pain in my legs!

The only thing I'm not happy with is that I cannot do pull-ups! I even got super strong resistance bands to help and I can't even do one with two of those, haha. My upper body is so weak. My legs are crazy strong and I can leg-press 100kg for ten reps (I'm a 5'2 girl) but I can't get anywhere near a pull up unless I use a chair, with one leg helping me it's super hard and I can just about get six!!

I too struggle with the pulls ups. I put a chair under my pull up bar and do as much as I can. Keep at it and just give it your all. The Challenge workout will help you greatly! I did this method last round and I couldn't believe that I could do 3 pull ups by the end! Keep at it and you will kick *kitten*! I love Tony Horton too!

• TAPYYC
    TAPYYC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Week 1 of X3, just finished The Challenge; it was awesome! Formerly completed P90x lean and P90x classic, but have been slacking for past 10 months. Lots of reasons why, none of them any good though :)

Have been an off/on MFP user but intend to be consistent this time. My goal is 34" pants are a little loose! Not sure what weight that's gonna be, but I'll sure know it when I get there.

I'm looking for some folks who are also on the journey and want to help each other stay the course.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    so anyone have some before and after pics of their transition of p90x3?