Daily Report 2015-02-21

Options
Morning everyone,

Just wanted to go ahead and get today's thread started. I probably won't post anything until this afternoon cause I'm going out with my mom today <3. I'm really excited cause I don't get to see her that often and I know we'll have a lot to gossip about lol. And if y'all are wondering why I'm up so early on a weekend, I do this all the time. To be honest this is waking up late for me lol.

Well, I can't wait to hear about everyone's day. No matter the outcome, stay positive you guys ;).

Replies

• SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    "You are only as young as your spine is flexible"~ Bob Harper

I challenge everyone to stretch or do yoga today!!!!!!
  • ElisionJade
    ElisionJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @SRJennings‌ challenge met! Instead of my regular body weight routine I did a full body stretch routine after my normal challenges (doing squats abs and push up 30 day challenges right now) great way to end my workout!

Also got in some walking while grocery shopping with my friend and did some painting too, wonderful start to my weekend!
  • nanavickig
    nanavickig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back from my holiday. Me and hubby managed a 6.8 mile run today and I stayed below my calorie goal! I also did squats, kickbacks and leg raises! I only just saw the stretching/yoga challenge and its too late as im now tucked up in bed x
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    oh, I was up early but had to go into work and do taxes. Had a pot luck at work (I'm always so afraid of those) but I made a delicious spinach and strawberry salad. It was wonderful. Someone brought veggie sandwiches and I didn't even have any of the cookies or kettle corn. Just lots of fresh veggies, salad and the sandwich. Just got home, need dinner and some exercise. A bit of stretching should help too. Thanks for the challenge Susan. Good job Vicki and ElisionJade on the great day all around. Have a wonderful evening everyone if you are still up.
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Well, I've gone overboard but I plan to make up for it tomorrow. Me and my mom are at Red Lobster now for lunch/dinner (lol) and I'm just enjoying myself. Today I'm not worried about calorie, I just want to have fun with my mom.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend too. See y'all tomorrow.
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well, you girls rock the world and make me happy.

I had a really, really bad day. Well, all my fault I partied a little too hard on friday night so I was feeling hangover all day long today. :( Not happy, slept a lot. The worst part of hangover for me is the "emotional" part, I feel like crap. Luckily, it's really rare that I do that. Coming here tonight and see you are all here and good, well, it brings positive to my day !

Susan I haven't made the challenge but count me in tomorow. I hope I will feel better. Thanks for being there. :)
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Isabelle, I hope you sleep well and wake up refreshed. Please drink a lot of water to hydrate and flush out your system!

Kris- a day celebrating your relationship with your mom is worth any amount of calories! It sounds like a wonderful day.

Scrapbookingtm. It sounds like you handled the potluck perfectly. I always eat something stupid if I don't go in with a plan.

Vicki and elision jade you two are the rock stars of the day!

Sleep well all,
    Susan
  • HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm feeling a little down because, as you can probably see with my diary, I went over my calories. I started off the day well with a smoothie, but I was a conference all day and ate the yummy but unhealthy food that was served at the buffet. I didn't get home till late, so unless you count walking around all day in uncomfortable heels, I didn't exercise. Reading this over makes everything I've written look like excuses, and that's the truth. I'm making excuses for the choices I made, because I was too tired and too unmotivated to make a healthy lifestyle happen.

I'm not going to let this get me down, though. It's important to me to be completely honest with you guys, because it helps me be honest with myself. So yeah, today was rough, but tomorrow will be better.

@Mrsallen6_11‌ sounds like fun! A good gossip sesh with mom is always entertaining

@SRJennings‌ does twisting around to fit with a million bags in my car count as exercise? Haha:)

@ElisionJade‌ wow! You are a rockstar! Keep up the good work:)

@nanavickig‌ that's awesome! It's great that you have a workout buddy in your husband.

@scrapbookingtm‌ nice willpower! It's always tough to stay strong when others are indulging.

@Isabelle if anyone can bounce back from a bad day, it's you! We're are all here for you<3

Lol I'm always the last to post! #westcoaststruggle
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've been to lots of those conferences. It is extra hard with catered food and buffets, how do you ever resist? Good job on letting it go and starting tomorrow with a good attitude.

I got in 45 min of elliptical and 30 min of walking and a little stretching. Planted first round of seeds. The framework is up on the greenhouse. Not sure when he will get more time to finish. Might have to wait til next weekend.

I have 3 little grandchildren with me here now tonight. Their mother is going to the hospital in the morning to have the new baby. (2 new grandbabies 3 weeks apart!)

Alisa