knowing more

Options
how do ii get started im hooked on sugar

Replies

• auntlisashouse
    auntlisashouse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal sets my sugar goal to no more than 45g of sugar per day. I tend to satisfy my sugar allowance by eatting a banana, a handful of baby carrots, and drinking skim milk. Remember that you don't have to be consuming chocolate bars and soda to be getting too much sugar. Sugar is in healthy food as well and it is okay to eat it up to the point of reaching your individual goal. Measure everything until you are a pro at this. It's all too easy to over do it on sugar. Sometimes, I will allow myself to add some Stevia or a "Jordan's Skinny Syrups" product to my food or drink. This aids in the overcoming of sugar cravings. However, I limit my consumption of these sweeteners. When you have budgeted your nutrients to allow for a genuine dessert, savor it and know that you have earned it. The cravings for sugar that you are experiencing should diminish as you reconfigure your body's chemistry. This doesn't happen overnight. Stay committed and be patient! If you falter, get back up again the next day and try to do at least one step better! The health benefits are worth it! You CAN do it!
  • DollyPat123
    DollyPat123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thankyou