want to loose 16 pounds

Options
After not been on here a while an being generally lazy I gained back the wait I lost. I now weigh 9st9 and want to be 8st7. Looking people with a similar goal. Or anyone who will keep us motivated :)

Replies

• ashncholy24
    ashncholy24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl, my goal is to lose 15lbs! My mindset is strong and I'm happy to encourage!
  • doobzflo
    Options
    I'd like to join in! I want to lose 18 pounds within the next 3 months. Seems lofty so any encouragement is definitely appreciated! Are you doing special meal and exercise plans?
  • NonaEv
    NonaEv Posts: 20
    Options
    I want to join as well, I need to lose 13lbs :D Add me as a friend so we can support each other.
  • CatFrogPanda
    CatFrogPanda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stick to 1500calories a day and do at least 30mins exercise a day after work.
  • Alisons_goal
    Options
    Hey! I want to lose 15 pounds as soon as possible. I'm in. :smiley:
    I'm really bad at over eating and being unmotivated though.
  • annbaker50
    Options
    Count me in as well. Bad eating habits and love my wine have made it hard to stay disciplined I need someone to stay on top of me and be tough on me! I exercise but undo the benefits with bad habits
  • loricancela
    loricancela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    Looking to lose 15lbs in about 5 months
    Was doing well until winter started :(
  • PennyJoG
    Options
    Count me in - this sounds like a group I need. I want to lose 16 but I'd be tickled to lose 10 . So hard..... so maybe we can all help each other.
  • commanderducky
    commanderducky Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm in!

My main goal is to get fit, though, and I felt my fittest when I was toned and weighed around 115-120, so that means I have 11-16 pounds to lose but, more importantly, some lifelong exercise habits to create and recent food habits to destroy.

I've found Fooducated (afew days ago) and Connect/MyFitnessPal (yesterday) to track my food intake and activity and I feel like it's impossible to eat a low sugar diet. According to Fooducated, my daily limit is 33g and I always blow that by the end of breakfast (whether it's cereal, smoothie, or yogurt), so I'm trying to atleast minimize my sugar intake, even if I can't seem to stay under the 33g.