Week 3- Check In #2

Options
caitastic24
caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
Sorry this is late! Welcome to Week 3! Again, remember to check in twice each week. I apologize for not posting any suggested workouts!

REMINDER:
Each week will run Sundays to Saturday nights at midnight. There will be TWO Check In posts up at the beginning of every week. Feel free to post as often as you like BUT to qualify for the prize you MUST post twice per week (One in each Check In post). The contest ends Saturday, February 28th so make sure all logging is posted that Saturday at midnight. The winner will be randomly chosen on March 1st, 2015.

Replies

• hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Did my circuit training last night--17 universal weight machines. Decided to mix things up and used the 5x5 approach instead of just busting out 20 reps. Gotta say the arms are feeling it today. Did a kettlebell circuit this morning as well. have 120 minutes of strength for the week.
  • lindsayccliff
    Options
    Did a little bit of everything last night- back, arms, butt, and legs! I feel like I'm getting to know the exercises and machines now so it takes less time to get my workout done because I'm not constantly googling what the move looks like or what machine I need to use!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Did a little bit of everything last night- back, arms, butt, and legs! I feel like I'm getting to know the exercises and machines now so it takes less time to get my workout done because I'm not constantly googling what the move looks like or what machine I need to use!

Great job! I think you always look like a pro :-)
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Friday and Saturday I did some light ab work, leg raises and demonstrated the wall squat for my girlfriend haha I didn't break a sweat really or go to a gym for a full workout. I did do something at least, though!!
  • qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Saturday I did a 20 minute kettle ball workout. Sorry I forgot to log it. The weekends go so fast!