who else loves chest day?!

Options
One of my most favorite muscles to train! Name your favorite workout for chest.....mine would be flat dumbbell love the way I can isolate and control that pump!

Replies

• nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I kind of forget that I actually have muscles under my boobs. I don't want to sound dumb, but what are the benefits of doing chest exercises if those muscles won't be seen?
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Bench all the way
  • quzly
    quzly Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Chest flys! I'm the same. Love that day after pain!!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Probably dumbbell bench press. It's weird because I can't stand barbell bench press
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Not a dumbell fan, I work mostly with the barbell on the compounds. Makes me feel strong like bull lmao
  • coralraelamb
    coralraelamb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I kind of forget that I actually have muscles under my boobs. I don't want to sound dumb, but what are the benefits of doing chest exercises if those muscles won't be seen?

It helps with chest "perkiness", and strengthens the core, you want to balance out back muscles too.
  • SmellyHippy
    SmellyHippy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dumbbell chest fly's are the best! But BB benchpress is a close second. I used to really hate chest day but now I love it.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I used to HATE chest, but now it's one of my favorite days!! Just had a good one yesterday. Helps so much when you have a good spot.

I love barbell bench press. And pushups. Love it all!

I hit 155 for 4 on bench yesterday (with a decent spot, he made me do it lol) and was pretty stoked.
  • beachbriel
    beachbriel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love it too! I just did chest and triceps on my lunch break. I love the simple barbell bench press and chest flys.
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Barbell bench press - makes me feel incredibly powerful! Even with the itty bitty plates...