FEBRUARY TO MARCH CHECK IN

Options
tahni
tahni Posts: 45 Member
Hey ladies! Haven't heard from you in a while. Re-introduce yourself and let us all know how the past two months have been for you!!

Personally I lost steam at the end of week 6. Mostly on accident and poor time management so I'm hoping to fix that for week 8!

Replies

• missamy4
    missamy4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've had some sickness and family problems pop up, which really slowed me down. I'm just starting week 5 this week (after two weeks of half heartedly doing it). I'm determined to keep going, even if it takes me a long while.

But I am feeling so much stronger! I have learned how to flex my biceps, and I can actually see them! Also, I did my first chaturanga. Which is a very awesome achievement for me! I'm loving the program and have come to see it as an entirely adaptable guide program. :)
  • Charlyfitness13
    Charlyfitness13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. So I have managed to stick to my Kayla plan religously since 5th January which is a miracle!! Pretty sure i've never stuck to any exercise plan for this long before. I do have the bonus of my holiday booked for the end of week 12 so all I have in mind is getting bikini body ready!!!
    I completed Wednesdays week 8 workout this morning. Still finding it difficult due to being over weight with no upper body or core strength at all at the beginning but i have lost 15lbs and feel myself getting stronger... I can feel muscle hiding under my layers of flab! I love this challange so much. I will start again from week 1 when im back from my holiday.. hoping to get even more out of the work out second time round as I will be stronger (I'm still doing girly push ups with my knees on the ground). Following Kayla on social media is the best motivation to keep going!
  • nicolehb91
    Options
    I'm technically on week 3, but should been doing week 5 this week. I went on vacation last week, and lost motivation... Haven't regained it yet but I'm going to start up again on week 3 on Monday. Would love some more friends on here though to help keep motivated!
  • babypanda95
    Options
    Hey y'all I started on Feb 23. and I have been doing great fitness wise. I've become health obsessed, and I truly believe I'm working my *kitten* off to get the maximum results for this 12 week guide. I'm a freshman in college, and I definitely put on that freshman 15. I kept wanting to push myself to lose weight, and be in the best shape of my life but held off until now. Can't wait to see everyone's progress, and feel free to follow my fitness page dedicated to my transformation, @rundanirae
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Started this again properly on Feb 2nd and am currently coming up to the end of week 4. I've only lost 1lb so far but when I put my progress photos side by side the change is so obvious. I'm seeing new changes in my body everyday and looking forward to seeing what the coming weeks bring :) my username is the same on Instagram if anyone else is on there too!
  • mondsy86
    mondsy86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I started 1.0 two weeks ago and have already dropped 1.6kg and 2% body fat. Stomach is looking a little less flabby. Very happy so far! I don't think I'll be sticking to the diet 100% but I'm trying to make healthier choices and cut my snacking after dinner!! I'm pleasantly surprised so far as I was a little skeptical to begin with, already training 6 days a week I wasn't sure if these workouts would be enough. Woah, they are a lot more challenging than they look on paper!
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting on April 6 with the BBG? I am very tempted to start. Right now I do another workout three times a week but I kind of want to try this at the same time. I NEED NEED NEED a friend to do it with though, someome to text or message every day. When I am alone it doesn't work for me. Anyone want to do this together? I don't care if we are on different weeks.
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting on April 6 with the BBG? I am very tempted to start. Right now I do another workout three times a week but I kind of want to try this at the same time. I NEED NEED NEED a friend to do it with though, someome to text or message every day. When I am alone it doesn't work for me. Anyone want to do this together? I don't care if we are on different weeks.

I don't know if you have Instagram. But if you follow @thek2movement. It is a group specifically for people starting on April 6 so you will have plenty of motivation!
  • kmbru14
    kmbru14 Posts: 3
    Options
    @mapleleafmom I'm planning on starting April 6th! I tried starting in mid January but wasn't able to stick with it, but I'm hoping I'll be able to since I won't be alone!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies! It is seriously the best! I am currently on week 10 and it is very challenging but worth every second and results are crazy!