100 pounds to lose

Options
jrbolinski
jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
Does anyone have 100 pounds to lose? I'm 40 years old, a wife, mother of 2 boys ages 14 & 10 and I have 100 pounds to lose for me & my guys! looking for support and to help support others. I lost 40 pounds 4 years ago just to gain 80 pounds back! I'm ready to win this battle.

Replies

• ruter1pa
    Options
    I do! Well, more like 125. I'm 43, married, and have a 17 year old daughter. I had a similar experience... lost 40 pounds then gained it all plus some back.
  • BigdogEMT
    BigdogEMT Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 100 too lose! Started at 397 so I put in to lose 97 in a year! Started first of January and have lost 25 as of now! So the 100 in a year sounds like a good start!
    Like most of us here I have lost and gained so many times it's hard to keep track! But this time is different,
    I'm married to my wonderful wife and have 2 sons 30, and 16! The 30yo has given us a 12yo and a 6 mo grandkids. So it's time to get healty and be around to see everyone grow up!!
    Terrr
  • gingerlaurie
    gingerlaurie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well! Single Mom (though both of my girls have moved out now) and have some physical limitations. Have lost 17 lbs so far in just under a month, so I'm stoked. Would love to add some friends, add me if you'd like to!
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks & tomorrow is weigh in day, fingers crossed! Hope everyone has an AWESOME week!
  • ZebsterBC
    ZebsterBC Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have 154 more to lose. I've lost 29 so far and the difference in how I feel is amazing.
  • AthenaRox
    AthenaRox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have lost 35 but still have 162 to go. married with four boys and work full time. Hatd to fit it all into 24 hours/day!
  • AthenaRox
    AthenaRox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ZebsterBC wrote: »
    I have 154 more to lose. I've lost 29 so far and the difference in how I feel is amazing.

It does make a difference doesn't it
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 to lose--am I close enough to be included in this thread? :smiley:
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    Only lost half pound this week, better then nothing. down 8.5 pounds! Question, how often does anyone weigh themselves?
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose, I am 41 yrs old, wife, mother of two boys age 6 & 10. I work full time, plus have hockey and ball hockey swimming etc..for my boys(never enough time in the day). I have tried to lose the weight before on WW and had a little success, this is the first time I feel stronger and more motivated. I have tracked for 51 days and got up 6 x a week at 5am to work out before I go to work. Feel free to add me!
  • Kat692015
    Options
    I have 100 to lose... 46 and single lost 97 lbs in 2013 and gained back 70lbs in last year.... surgery and divorce last year very stressful... Moved twice still trying to get back on my feet. My body hurts most the time from fibro and OA and I get really down but know MFP works plus found great support from others here! So im ready to get back on track!
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I feel like i always have 100 to lose....Sigh. i was 387 in 2007, went as low as 190 in 2010 and "somehow" (i know exactly how) I'm back around 300. I'll always be battling. As long as we keep on battling right? :)
  • Ijustdecided
    Ijustdecided Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have more then 100 to go but have set my sights on losing the 70 I have put on in the last 10 years. I have hit the stage where I normally sack it off and go back to my old eating habits but am gritting my teeth and ploughing on. It would be good to share recipes, hints and tips.

Good luck everyone x
  • Chris50mfp
    Chris50mfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just decided and everyone, you guys rock! Keep moving, never get down on yourself but hold yourself accountable. The best is yet to come! Feel free to add me and msg whenever

• alliemay1024
    alliemay1024 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose. I am not unhappy being overweight. I just have a niece that I want to be around for in the future.
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    I'm ready for this change for me, my husband & my boys! I do know I need all the support I can get!!! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER!
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    Today, I introduced exercise back into my life & it felt wonderful! I'm sure tomorrow my body will feel different lol :smiley:
  • meredithfp
    meredithfp Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I want in on this thread too. I've got about 90 to lose and I really want to make sure it happens this time. I'm a 43 year old single mom of 3 teenagers and I teach 6th grade. Hard to find time for myself, but I've got to do it! Please friend me and let's support each other!
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    I love snacks at night time when I'm watching tv so I started putting a serving size of cinnamon Life cereal or Kix cereal in snack bags so I can just grab them. kix cereal is great 120 calories for a cup & a half of cereal.
  • Ijustdecided
    Ijustdecided Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Measured snack bags - great idea !
    - I have thrown some excercise in the mix too and feel loads better for it x