Get to know you-s

Options
pinkakira1
pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
Hi I am 34 years old have one teenage daughter that is really giving me a run for my money.

I recently gained all the weight I lost on MFP and have really been having a hard time getting back on track. My ultimate goal is go get down to wearing a size 7 pants (ones I purchased when I was at my skinniest and shortly after gained weight and have not been able to put them on since). :s

I want to tone up and gain strength in my arms and in my core. I really need help staying accountable. I am not perfect with my menu choices but I try. I am going to make sure I put down everything I eat the good the bad and the ugly... ready for this weight loss ride!

Replies

• aroaden1983
    aroaden1983 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group! I had lost 16lbs last spring & have gained it all back & then some. My overall goal is to lose 30 lbs but my 1st goal is 5 lbs.
  • kentmanion
    kentmanion Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join. I'm Kent. I started my weight loss journey about 6 years ago at 302 lbs. At my lowest, I was 192. I have since begun competing triathlons and love them! I am 35 years old. Over the years, i have gained a bit back here and there. I completed my first full Ironman race in September at 215 lbs. It was a great day, but I can only imagine what it would have been like at the lower weight. After Ironman, I had a medical procedure done that knocked me down for a few weeks and I lost motivation. I have put on 20lbs and am not happy about it! With race season coming, I have to do something NOW! I have a half Ironman race in April, June and September. I would like to race under 215 in April, under 200 in June and under 190 in September with my ultimate goal of racing Ironman Louisville in 2016 in the 170's, which I have not seen since the 5th grade! I am looking forward to this journey back into shape!
  • AfriDiva
    AfriDiva Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Dee. This is just what I'm looking for. Been with MFP since last summer. Was doing great till I broke my legs in Nov. Now I've gained back half the weight I lost. I've just started to exercising seriously again so I'm looking forward to the challenges.
  • jessicaanne316
    Options
    Hey I'm Jess,
    This really is exactly what I need. I'm going on my first holiday with my boyfriend in June and I really want to lose around 2 and a half stone for it. But my first goal is to lost 10lbs, and then go on from there.
    Good luck everyone
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Trina. My starting weight was 212 October 21st. I have been serious about weight loss since December 31st and have lost 28 pounds in all. I am developing a love for walking and want to do a 5k by the fall. My goal weight is 135-140 by August. I look forward to working with you to reach my March goal, losing at least 9 pounds.
  • srw48247
    srw48247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this! i'm sarah, 21. Weighing in at 215.2 I would like to try to get down to 200 by the end of this challenge!
  • spetrakos1
    spetrakos1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Sophia, 29, currently at 192, with a goal of 185 by the end of the challenge.
  • KTF0918
    KTF0918 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Siew Leng, 21, would like to get down to 52 kg from 54kg by the end of March and my ultimate goal is 45kg.
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im Christina, im 24yrs old and currently at 210lbs. My overall goal is 120lbs but challenge goal is to get to 200lbs by the end of March.
  • klelk2
    klelk2 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Keylee, 36 year old mother of 1. I am at my highest weight ever! I would like to lose 8 lbs by the end of March and be at my goal weight by December 31st.
  • shweta156
    shweta156 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Shweta I am a mother of a toddler and a five month old. I am currently 132 lbs and my target weight is 116 lbs. I am 5 ft 1 so a small person. I have been doing Shaun T's T25 program and though I can see the changes the scales are not moving much. I love the workout program so I am gong to stick to it. Hopefully soon will get there.
  • srw48247
    Options
    Que3nC wrote: »
    Hi! Im Christina, im 24yrs old and currently at 210lbs. My overall goal is 120lbs but challenge goal is to get to 200lbs by the end of March.
    We have a relatively similar goal! Good luck to you!

• srw48247
    Options
    srw48247 wrote: »
    I would like to join this! i'm sarah, 21. Weighing in at 215.2 I would like to try to get down to 200 by the end of this challenge!

I would like to update this! I weighed in this morning at 213.2! So a
    13 pound goal!
  • autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined the goup today! My name is Courtney I am 29 (turning 30 in 2 weeks :'( ) and am a shorty at just 5'1. I have been off and on MFP for a few years now and I lost 20lbs while using it regularly, then due to life, work, stress and eating, I gained 10lbs back this winter. I am refocusing on my food and getting back into an exercise routine again so I am hoping to see good results this month. Still have a while to go until I am at my goal of 130, but I know that I can do it.
  • atorres0186
    atorres0186 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashley. I have a 3 yr old and a 9 month old. After baby #2 I have had a terrible timing losing the weight and find myself exausted and unmotivated at the end of the day to use any of the gym equipment or workout videos that I have l. I used to be so disciplined. Really looking for support and like minded people to stay focused. My goal is to be comfortable in my skin AND my jeans. Right now the number seems to be 125, but I haven't been that size since I started college. I am currently 174 and aiming for 164 by the end of this challenge. Good luck to everyone!

• mbbseb
    mbbseb Posts: 124 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi my name is Marsha, just joined I'm 48 with a 13 yo son & a 11 yo daughter. They keep me busy. Actually didn't start gaining weight until I had my son @ 35. Always had to watch what I ate and exercised but never did it get out of hand until after kids. It's just the stress of kids & all that I do. I work 8 hr days then I have to come home cook dinner, clean up kitchen, help with homework it's just over whelming sometimes. I'm currently 193 want to lose 40 lbs. hopefully I could lose 6 lbs this month. That's my goal.