YouTube Channel with Keto Recipes

Forgive me if this is against the rules, and if it is, please let me know and I will delete it! I tried searching for rules in this group but couldn't find any!

My girlfriend has recently started a YouTube channel where she posts all sorts of Keto recipes, and I figured I would share it with the Keto group on MFP!

She's always looking for suggestions and ideas of things to make (And in turn... I get to eat them too! SO PLEASE SUGGEST YUMMY STUFF! Hahaha).

She's trying to post between 2-3 videos a week and loves the interaction she's getting with people, as well as the suggestions she's seeing of new ideas! The suggestions have helped keep keto fun for us!

Check it out if you like, or don't! Just figured I'd share :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLJ_vPre6UJ8O2ja0RJEpAw

Replies

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    I wouldn't think its against any rules. You are furthering the Ketogenic cause. She isn't selling anything. I subscribed to her channel and watched one video. (I liked it)

thank you,

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    DittoDan wrote: »
    I wouldn't think its against any rules. You are furthering the Ketogenic cause. She isn't selling anything. I subscribed to her channel and watched one video. (I liked it)

thank you,

I also sub'd and will look into it once i have more than 2 minutes on the computer. Thx for sharing!
  • lgraham92
    lgraham92 Posts: 7 Member
    DittoDan wrote: »

thank you,

Just wasn't sure on the rules! Glad to hear it should be okay! Please leave some suggestions for her (really.... They will be so I have tasty food!)