2/28 Day 13 Saturday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  It is the end of February already? Well, I can’t believe I have been posting for 2 weeks now! I hope you all have had fun with my challenges! I love the input you guys give and I will use that input to make new challenges! This is the end of a week and the end of a month...but tomorrow is Sunday and the start of a new month!

Today’s Challenge: Do something that you have been putting off

Life is busy but there is no time like the present. So lets go and do that thing around the house or with someone that we have been putting off for ages! Be productive this Saturday and take your time by the reins!

Good luck and have a great Saturday!

Replies

• gaynorlarkin
    Options
    Do you know, as I logged on this morning I was thinking "the house is a mess, I really must sort it today and maybe I could also work out how many calories I use up in the process!" ... and then I read today's challenge! Ok... here I go.....!!!
  • gemmag72
    gemmag72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm going to call a needy friend who I've been avoiding. I've been feeling really guilty about ignoring her. Think it's better to just do it!
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have a long overdue letter to write.. Todays the day!
  • amandagnaedinger
    Options
    I havent ironed anything since october!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Time to buckle down on some grading!
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get some of the art that I hae been putting off and try and get it done!
  • hjzstelzer
    Options
    Auna37 wrote: »
      It is the end of February already? Well, I can’t believe I have been posting for 2 weeks now! I hope you all have had fun with my challenges! I love the input you guys give and I will use that input to make new challenges! This is the end of a week and the end of a month...but tomorrow is Sunday and the start of a new month!

Today’s Challenge: Do something that you have been putting off

Life is busy but there is no time like the present. So lets go and do that thing around the house or with someone that we have been putting off for ages! Be productive this Saturday and take your time by the reins!

Good luck and have a great Saturday!

• hjzstelzer
    Options
    :D I can't wait. .... I have boxes of stuff to get unpacked from two years ago. That is when we moved. Lol good day to empty some. Thanks for the motivation.
  • hjzstelzer
    Options
    Did it! So happy, thanks

• tabsoullier
    tabsoullier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I called my mother.
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've missed the shredding for recycling for a long time so I sorted and shredded everything until the shredder got tired & quit running :)