YOU,SISTER can help me lose my 70pound load! :)

Options
mwapem
mwapem Posts: 16 Member
Looking for women to keep me motivated. I am definitely not as small and healthy as I once was but 2015 will change that! Add me as a friend... I'm 23,smart,single,determined and bringing my sexy back!

Replies

• BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You will do this!!!
    Think of it as starting a new relationship. When you are going into a relationship, you put all of you into it. You have so much to give and you make it known.
    Well, make it known to YOU that you are in this relationship with you and YOU ARE NOT GOING NO WHERE. You are the BEST thing YOU will ever know and there is NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO EVER GIVE UP...... Yes, I went there!!!! LOL!
    Trust me when I tell you it works.
    Love you Lady... We got this
  • RonicaWhitehurst
    RonicaWhitehurst Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to add both of you ladies. I need motivation also and can be a motivator as well!
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and need to lose around the same amount. We can motivate eachother! :smile:
  • warm33
    warm33 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'll definitely add you to help motivate and support you. I definitely need it myself. I'm looking to lose about 110lbs :neutral_face: I know it's a lot, but it's definitely possible. I'm here for you! You've got this!!!
  • aprilmccurdy64
    Options
    hi I need all the motivation in the world. I have gained 75lbs since 2010. I am a depressed manic that needs help. I have tried pills over and over again. Ive tried weight watchers, LA weight loss, Rivera Fitness, Ive tried lipo shots, b12 shots, you name it i have tried it only to continue to gain weight. I dont know what else to do besides having surgery. I am at my highest weight I have ever been in my life which is 255. I was at 157 in 2010. Yes I gained 15 lbs per year. I had a hysterectomy in 2010 and i also broke my wrist and ankle and that put me in a damper. And it seems that since i have blown up . I guess i need to just starve myself and just exercise in order to lose this weight. I dont want to be like this. I dont have no one that I can team up with locally, my husband looks great and lost a lot of weight and yes i am proud of him and jealous at the same time. i just dont want to give up. I dont want to end up with diabetes or other illnesses that could kill me. HELP ME!!!
  • leebybrown
    leebybrown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Add me as well! I'm in Dayton, Oh. I'm 34, divorced w/ 3 kids and work full-time. I am a good motivator of others but not so great with myself! Lol! I am willing to help and able to admit I need help. I need to lose 50-60 lbs.
  • uglyfry
    uglyfry Posts: 3
    Options
    Also trying to lose weight, went from 150 in September to 125/130 pounds now, but I know its only temporary weight loss due to severely restricting meals and substituting food with alcohol lol, so it's probably muscle loss not fat. Hoping to get down to 110 but in a healthy way this time. Happy shedding and add me if you want (´・Д・)」
  • Victoryismine13
    Options
    Hey ladies I will like to join your group we need to motivate each other. A friend of mine told me about this app a few years ago, I downloaded the app but I had no motivation. I want to lose 125 pounds, I know it's a lot of weight but it can be done. In January I participated in a 21 days daniel fast, it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I lost 25 pounds in 21 days but unfortunately I've gained back 10 pounds. This really bothered me so I'm ready to get my act together. Thanks ladies, let's motivate each other, we can do it.
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm a 50-year-old and like the original poster ... looking to bring my sexy back! Have lost 10lbs. Ideally would like to lose 50 more.
  • 1cris
    1cris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need the help to lose 70 lbs. so please add me and reach out often. I even invested in a Fitbit to really take control of this journey.
  • BeautyisBeingU
    BeautyisBeingU Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP, I am back and ready to get back in shape. I gained I few extra pounds but I am no where near close to where I started and I refuse to go back to that unhealthy lifestyle. I work too hard to just cut my day short and not enjoy the fruits of my labor. I just have to find a balance between Work and Working Out. PROJECT NEW BODY IN FULL EFFECT.... watch me shrink...POW

Feel free to add me
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! Trying to get summer time fine :smile:
  • KarenDS2015
    KarenDS2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love it, I'm single & gettin' my sexy back too lol! I've lost 10.6 so far, 28 more to go! ALL you ladies please add me! :-)
  • AmbPickering
    AmbPickering Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - feel free to add me. I'm 41, seven children and run my own business so I HAVE to get healthier and fitter or I won't be able to cope! I need to lose a third of my current body weight. Yep, you heard right A THIRD just to hit my 'ideal weight' .
  • Charla_1908
    Charla_1908 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CJ here, and I am HUGE! This us the largest I have ever been, and I am looking for friends to support and offer support on my journey to release some weight. Feel free to add me, and I will do the same!