Marks daily apple blog today

Options
tshirtartist
tshirtartist Posts: 109 Member

Did anyone read Mark's daily apples blog today about decision fatigue? I just loved it! I think sometimes I get a little confused with all the Paleo books and their slightly different spins on this way of eating. I am a person who really needs and likes definite rules and when all these books have slightly different rules I get overwhelmed with choices. The blog today is very motivating and about about making clear cut rules for yourself to minimize choices so we succeed.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/decision-fatigue/#more-54471

Replies

• sarabeth624
    sarabeth624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes. Great advice.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Tailoring to your own needs is exactly where it's at. :)
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    How interesting! I just read about decision fatigue in the Bulletproof Diet book. He has some interesting insights, but I'm not able to go out and buy his fancy, low-mold coffee (meaning the BP coffee guy). I'll have to just settle for buying the best I can manage.
  • Mizzy58
    Mizzy58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No, but I will make it my mission to do so. Thanks
  • MiRatlhed
    MiRatlhed Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Could not agree more! A practice that is helping me by doing IF. I only have to plan and decide two meals, not 6.

A good YouTube guy on training said something very similar in regards to what training routine to pick. He said just pick one and stick with it and forget about the rest. So many are good but all different and he said they all have concrete time tested advice but there is just too much out there.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    MiRatlhed wrote: »
    Could not agree more! A practice that is helping me by doing IF. I only have to plan and decide two meals, not 6.

A good YouTube guy on training said something very similar in regards to what training routine to pick. He said just pick one and stick with it and forget about the rest. So many are good but all different and he said they all have concrete time tested advice but there is just too much out there.

Fantastic point! I think that's a big reason I love starting the day with BP coffee and nothing else. All I need to know is that's what I'm making when I get up.