Options
2»

Replies

• Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Mistizoom wrote: »
    RATSMITH69 wrote: »
    ok, day two, I went over my calories but was still 92% fat so I guess it's all good. Getting a little bored with it but I'm not hungry, grouch, carb feverish, or weak kneed.

My Doc says not to weigh or measure until Friday so the only thing I am tracking is blood sugar and this mornings reading was 79???!!!?? It's usually up around 130ish. This is my third day without diabetic drugs and third day on this fast...

Glad it is going well for you!

Me to glad all is well.... Nice BG number too
  • RATSMITH69
    RATSMITH69 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks Soozie! only day three and I'm bored already...
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hope you find something that you'll like!
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    RATSMITH69 wrote: »
    ok, day two, I went over my calories but was still 92% fat so I guess it's all good. Getting a little bored with it but I'm not hungry, grouch, carb feverish, or weak kneed.

My Doc says not to weigh or measure until Friday so the only thing I am tracking is blood sugar and this mornings reading was 79???!!!?? It's usually up around 130ish. This is my third day without diabetic drugs and third day on this fast...

Oh wow, that's fantastic, I'm so happy to hear that you're doing this well!!!

• RATSMITH69
    Options
    Day Three: way over in calories but still at 90% fat. Doc says this is ok. Two more days to go.

I'm feeling fine, a little weakness and some runny BM (sorry TMI) but all else is well.

BS at 130 this morning, not good but very normal for me.

as a side note I have a radiation treatment today so my stress levels are a little higher, you'd think 7 weeks in I'd have it down but it still freaks me out a bit.

Thanks to everyone that suggested recipes. I found a few I will be trying but I am unable to process artificial sweeteners so most of them won't work for me.

Two more days!!! Can't wait for a fat juicy hamburger!

Good day to all. We here in Austin Texas are freezing but it's gonna be a good day....
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    @RATSMITH69, isn't this weather crazy? I'm in Houston, and it was 80 degrees yesterday--this morning in the 30s. When will Spring arrive? I'm glad you are doing well with the fat fast. I'm eager to see your results at the end of the week. Best of luck today!
  • RATSMITH69
    Options
    @Mami1976D‌ yes it's true Texas weather, wait 5 min and it will change.

I've finished my fat fast, decided to only do 4 days. Some mild GI issues but noting to horrible, a little weakness yesterday but that was probably other things, and it seems to have been a success. Went back to the Doc this morning and I'm down - - - ready??! - - 12 lbs and a total of 3 inches (hips and waist). While my brain is well aware that half - or more - of this is water weight my heart it turning cartwheels at being in the 180s (only barely but 189 IS in the 180s!!). I'm sure I will put some of it back on as I go back to eating lchf but I'll enjoy the day anyway and deal with the numbers later.

So, it worked for me. Hope some of you will share your stories as I will be doing it for 4 days once every 6 weeks.
  • shadesofidaho
    shadesofidaho Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    WOW that is great news. Maybe I should read more about this to kick up my once again slow down. Hoping you feel better soon from this.
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!