MFP not updating suddenly.

Options

Replies

• goldenrodfarm
    goldenrodfarm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am not getting anything to go from MFP to fitbit until the middle of the night, today nothing is over there from exercise, food or water. It does leave you wondering if you met certain goals until it is too late to fix it.
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem last night. I worked out and my exercise won't log. It didn't sync between when I went to bed and when I woke up. Kind of frustrating because I could have had a snack. I had the calories left over for it. :(
  • freechewy
    freechewy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    4th Day of not syncing... so frustrating since it worked for an entire year. I get the feeling that Fitbit wants users to pay subscription for their expensive premium membership to track calories.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    freechewy wrote: »
    4th Day of not syncing... so frustrating since it worked for an entire year. I get the feeling that Fitbit wants users to pay subscription for their expensive premium membership to track calories.

Why do you think that? MFP says it is their API getting overloaded. And you don't have to join premium to track food on Fitbit.com.

Mid afternoon the synching just started working fine for me. Appears it is just slow again. YMMV.

• AndrewJB301288
    AndrewJB301288 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's hasn't synced for me yet.. yeh its annoying.
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Last time mine synched was yesterday morning at 10:56 AM ----so frustrating how frequently this happens. Any updates from either company about why this has happened AGAIN?
  • indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    freechewy wrote: »

I replied to this post the first time you wrote it-- fitbit tracks calories for free-the premium membership just adds more data--For what you want,Fitbit doesn't charge a dime
  • freechewy
    freechewy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    @ indianwin2001 Thank you for replying again. I missed the first one. I am not on mfp site all the time

I checked my feed this morning and some data synched. They are definitely having issues. I have never had these synching problems before and I have had my 1 for a year now.
  • SecretPopStar001
    Options
    Wednesday or Thursday have not synced for me yet. Nothing from today either. I hope the data is not all lost when it does sync finally. It was all working great till this week.
  • AndrewJB301288
    Options
    yeh same here 3 days behind now.
  • rkerbrat
    rkerbrat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting any exercise related calories from Fitbit to MFP. So annoying.
  • heather_hearts_travel
    heather_hearts_travel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Frustrating though it is, I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering delay. Sigh. It gave me six steps on Wednesday! 6! Out of 10k+! Grrr.
  • stacey_rayner
    stacey_rayner Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have had no real drama with it syncing. Just give it a minute and it has synced for me.

I'm quoting me as I may have been a bit presumptuous. I'm having major issues with my fit bit and mfp syncing, especially with the mfp app.
  • lydre
    lydre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Still no update on the thread posted above and still no syncing on my apps. This is very frustrating and disheartening.
  • AndrewJB301288
    Options
    Mine has synced for today and has updated several times but previous 4 days haven't synced. I have now emailed them and asked them to try push the other updates through.
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I came here to see if there was a problem and there seems to be! My Fitbit Zip hasn't synced in days. Very annoying and I hope the problem gets fixed soon!!
  • kfdevlin
    kfdevlin Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm having the same issue so I'm just using the Fitbit app for now
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am going on day 6 of no syncing and its annoying. I have e-mailed MPF since they said that they had identified a small percentage that are still having an issue, but still nothing. Hopefully they will fix it.
  • stacey_rayner
    stacey_rayner Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am going on day 6 of no syncing and its annoying. I have e-mailed MPF since they said that they had identified a small percentage that are still having an issue, but still nothing. Hopefully they will fix it.

Yep day 6 for me too. It is rather annoying.