Search how to?

Options
CEK0220
CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
Is there a way to just search topics within this group? I've tried searching but seem to always end up on the regular forum boards.

Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Not sure this is what you are asking. But on My home page click community, you will see Message board, then scroll down to MY Group then you will see Gastric Bypass. Hope that helps.
  • CEK0220
    Options
    Thank you Tracy, but I am wondering more if we can search the posts that are only in our group here? I know that some of the questions I have, have likely already been discussed a time or two on here. And it would be nice to be able to search before I ask. That way I can read what others have said....rather than wading through all the posts. I have tried the search tool a few times and it searches EVERYTHING. So I am wondering if I can drill down to just this group?
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Cek, there is not a way to search topics with in this group. It always just searches all. It can be frustrating.
  • CEK0220
    Options
    BUMMER!! That is frustrating. But it is what it is. Will just randomly pick pages and read all I can, then. Thanks madmags!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I can only suggest clicking on ALL DISCUSSIONS from the main page of our group, under Discussions (well kind of next to it) Top right hand corner just under the Green CREATE button. I hope I am being clear lol It will list all discussions within our group. Hope that helps!
    Jena :)
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    Anything in particular I can help you find??
  • CEK0220
    Options
    Yes, I discovered the "All Discussions" link, thank you. And no, there wasn't a particular subject, I just hate to ask a question that has already been discussed at length. But since it isn't possible to search this group, I won't worry with it. LOL I have been reading a lot of posts though. Good stuff in here!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options
    CEK0220 wrote: »
    Yes, I discovered the "All Discussions" link, thank you. And no, there wasn't a particular subject, I just hate to ask a question that has already been discussed at length. But since it isn't possible to search this group, I won't worry with it. LOL I have been reading a lot of posts though. Good stuff in here!
    PLEASE Don't ever be afraid to ask anything! If it's been asked before oh well..... We are here for support and know that many new faces will come to ask questions.
    The people in this group are awesome, truly, and offer their advice and experience time and time again!
    <3 Jena
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Plus answering a question that has been previously asked, only helps to reinforce what we already know. So all parties win. Ask away. B)