Midterms. How have you done so far?

Options
Failed miserably on my first one. 53%. Studied my *kitten* off too. Upon taking the test, it was almost like I was studying for a completely different course. F me. Pardon the pun.

Replies

• zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Second test of the semester tomorrow for me... finally hit the point where I can't study any more. Que sera, sera. Sorry to hear about your midterm. That's so frustrating. Any chance of a curve? I remember a friend of mine in college being upset at failing a midterm until he realized the class average was a 33%. The prof deliberately made the test impossible intending to curve it to the most capable student (this was organic chem). Good luck with the rest of your midterms; don't let this one throw you off!
  • lgramberg15
    lgramberg15 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    92% on one, 75% on the other...Kill meeeee
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had my American Legal Systems and Processes exam today. He gave us all the terms and essays that we have to know before the exam. I'm scared to know how harsh he will grade it, though, considering the fact that he teaches at the law school and graduated from Harvard. I think I did B work. I have my Spanish mid-term on Monday. I am absolutely terrified of it, but I have the whole weekend to prepare, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I have a mid-term in the 9th week of class for another class. The teacher is super easy and is giving a study guide. I should breeze through it. For my online classes, two don't have a mid-term and the third has three, two-page essays.
  • k_birks21
    Options
    Tests are today. Poetry, Interpreting, and Topics of ASL interpreting. I think I did pretty good:)