What are your favorite songs to work out too.

Options
2»

Replies

• madbanks11
    madbanks11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars is my go to these days!
  • AspenHarrison
    AspenHarrison Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I listen to a wide genre of music. Hard to narrow it down; I love so many. Top picks: Black Eyed Peas; Imma Be, Will.I.Am; That Power, DaRude;Children of the Sandstorm, Muse; Uprising, Disclosure; Latch, One Republic; Love Runs Out, Taylor Swift; Shake It Off, Britney Spears; Womanizer, Sail (can't recall who sings that, I think Muse)
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Oh man, so many, LOL. A lot of recent stuff, typically; the pitfall of having teens who listen to their music all the time, LOL. Trying to pick a few different ones, here, with different feels to them.

This one - you watch the video and afterward, you feel like doing something athletic and amazing every time you hear the song, I swear. Gotta give it a few seconds. Right about 1 min is where it speeds up.
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3PDXmYoF5U&noredirect=1

These are some of the ones on my playlist:
    Hey Brother by Avicii (I think if you like Some nights, you might like this one)
    Disturbia by Rihanna
    Lucky Strike by Maroon 5
    Korobeiniki by Ozma, the KickAss 2 soundtrack (basically REALLY fast rock and roll Tetris music, heh)
    Burn it to the Ground by Nickleback
    Anywhere for you by John Martin
    Everything is Awesome by Tegan and Sara
    La Da Dee by Cody Simpsom
    Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolph
    I will return I promise by Beth Jeans Houghton and the Hooves of Destiny
    'Hey I don't know' and 'Come with me now' by Kongos (I like the latter better) - good steady beat to start out a workout with.
    Not going home by Con Bro Chill
    Killer by the Ready Set
    Magic by B.o.B.
    Lonely Boy by the Black Keys
    Neverland by U-Kiss - Korean language
    Sugar Rush by AKB48 - Japanese
    Toxic (Glee Cast Version)
    The Uprising by Pilothill
    What I like about you, version by Lillix
    When the Saints go marching in, version by St. Snot (very fast, obnoxious rock version, heh)
    Magneto by Henry Jackman (x-men first class soundtrack) - for weight lifting, LOL
    1985 by Bowling for Soup ^_^
  • ZebsterBC
    ZebsterBC Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sail (can't recall who sings that, I think Muse)

AWOLNATION
  • timmerca
    Options
    Meghan train or on Pandora. Most of the music is at a perfect speed for working out. There is music by josh vietti on there that is pretty awesome
  • drew22308
    drew22308 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Not a song but is really working to keep me going. I watch Netflix - House of Cards. I end up staying on for 50 +/- minutes and burn about 450 - 475 calories in the process.
  • ernurse167
    ernurse167 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to thrash/death metal myself. The aggressiveness keeps me pushing. Have to wear earbuds though as my gym doesn't allow that type of music!
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I pick my workout music based on the speed. I actually am really enjoying the current top 40 stuff. I really like the 80s remakes that seem to be popular. My adult children think its hilarious when I sing along to hip hop, they wonder how I learned it! I am picky in that I don't want to hear music about violence etc listening to satellite radio on road trips has helped narrow the selection to what i really enjoy.