Looking for active & commenting Low Carb following friends

Options
clare_smiles
clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
Hi, I do best when I post and have supportive friends. So here I am asking for some new ones. If you are post on your wall, or like to comment on others' posts, I would like to do the same for you. :) I've been on and off on Low Carb, (I am newly married, and my husband loves carbs), I need to stay "on" because Low carb seems to be the only good option for me.

Thanks!

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Yes, my fiance totally loves his breads and potatoes and beans and all that stuff. He gives me "the look" quite often when he wants to make something, and I say that I'll gladly make it for him, I just won't eat it. But, we're finding a good balance, he just adds his bread or whatever (and he drinks Pepsi like a fish), so he gets whatever he wants, but he's also increasing his fats too. :)

Feel free to friend me if you want. Some days I'm really vocal, and some I'm not...
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I force my family to at least try to eat my creative dinners and snacks, they love some and not some much others but they proud of me and as long as they get their carbs they are happy :)
    You can friend me any time!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I'm on my wall too much some days, should probably be doing more work instead. You can add me if you want.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I come and go when it comes to wall posts and responding. Plus I have a lot of friends. So, I might miss your status updates.

That said, you are welcome to add me as well.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm vocal most days, someTimes college gets in the way.
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you'd like. I try to check in daily.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,966 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi, I do best when I post and have supportive friends. So here I am asking for some new ones. If you are post on your wall, or like to comment on others' posts, I would like to do the same for you. :) I've been on and off on Low Carb, (I am newly married, and my husband loves carbs), I need to stay "on" because Low carb seems to be the only good option for me.

Thanks!

You rang?

Which is only funny since they called me Lurch from the Adams Family in Jr high.

I log daily and comment. Feel free to add me. :smile:

• IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I am on here probably way too much and I have a big mouth...so add me if you'd like :)
  • KetoCutie
    KetoCutie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just sent ya a friend req. :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »

Thanks!

You rang?

Which is only funny since they called me Lurch from the Adams Family in Jr high.

I log daily and comment. Feel free to add me. :smile:

HAHA my husbands nickname with his extended family is STILL Lurch, and he's almost 30
  • winninglosing43
    winninglosing43 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants support/advice can add me :)