30DS - the remix

Options
I've done the 30DS twice before - once where I did 30 workout days that took me about 50+ days to complete because I had cardio and rest days where I didn't do the shred, the other time I did 30 calendar days with 4 days a week following the video.

I wanted to do it again, but didn't think I could take 10 days of each level in a row again (because, boredom). So I'm now cycling 2 days of each level. 10 workouts as of today. I'm sure the ideal way would be to just follow her program, but I like mixing it up. It keeps it interesting!

Anyone else make up your own plan for JM videos?

Replies

• catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how it worked for you? I've just started cycling through each level doing 1 day of each then having a rest day for the same reason as you. I can't do the same thing every day. Even doing it like this I might mix in other dvds such as kickbox fast fix or banish fat boost metabolism.

Interested in your results though!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It worked in the sense that it gave me some exercise to do to raise my heart rate, but it's hard to compare it to when I completed the program before, because I was losing weight much more steadily then. Now that I'm closer to my goal, I can't say it helped me lose any weight. I felt stronger at the end of February, though. Strong enough to start Ripped in 30 and try to complete it as programed (doing 75% real push ups where I could only do 25% real push ups when I started the 30 DS cycling).