Would love to come back

Options
belladiva47
belladiva47 Posts: 44 Member
Hello,
I've been gone for quite a while and did ok with some weight loss but I find that I really miss the support and friendship that I found here. So if anyone is willing, would love to have some friends here. I changed my picture and name. Used to be called anncass58 in case anyone remembers. So here's hoping for success.

Replies

• sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You are must welcome. I'm fairly new, and can attest that this group has been a cornerstone in my fitness plan
  • belladiva47
    Options
    Thank you from one apparent doggie lover to another.
  • Myrtbbk
    Myrtbbk Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm fairly new here and find it a great place, friendly and encouraging.
  • mangotango
    mangotango Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new here too but wanted to say welcome and please feel free to add me as a friend. I am Working on increasing exercise. Tracking came pretty easily. I am amazed at what I used to eat compared to current Spartan menu. Glad to have you aboard for the ride!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Great to have you back!
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I also have been a on again-off again MFP "loser" ! I really love this site :) It is really fun and encouraging to have MFP friends that are all close in age! Let's face it~~~being over 60 the weight does not come off easy. It really helps to have others in your life "that feel our pain" also!! I wish you lot's of luck!!
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Howdy - welcome back for all the right reasons!
    -marilyn (ker)
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP almost 3 years ago and was active in the community until I started using my IPad. The iPad app didn't have easy access to the community and I dropped out. Recently, I noticed the app had been modified and made access easier, so here I am again. The support and encouragement is wonderful and I really missed it. Good to be back.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Never to late to start over again. Welcome back.
  • belladiva47
    Options
    It is really gratifying to be with such a supportive, positive group of people. Thank you for the warm welcome :)
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You are always welcome here. The support is fantastic. I use my tablet and cannot access the community either. I have to get on the laptop to do that, so I inconsistent, but I love the read the posts here. Joni
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Like Gramanana said, you can get "community" on Android devices now! (Don't know about apple). I get it on my tablet and my smartphone both.
  • PrairiePride49
    PrairiePride49 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a super supportive group and the posts are wonderful.