Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge 3/01 - 3/07 (2015)

Options

Replies

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! keep it going through the weekend. How did the weekend get to be here so fast.

Krispage- keep up the good work. excellent that you have completed goal 2 and are doing fantastic withthe other two.

susan- hope you are feeling better very soon.

dysmart- congrats on getting your workout goal completed and making excellent progress on the other ones. keep it going.

My goals 3/2- 3/8
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 3 days of exercise
    4. 60,000 steps

Wednesday-Thursday check in check in
    1. 1/4
    2. 1/3
    3. 2/3
    4. 36,280/60,000
  • dysmart
    dysmart Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank. God. It's. Friday. whew...what a week (at work).

My goals 3/2- 3/8

1. Check in Here 5X 3/5
    2. Elliptical Workout 3X 4/3
    3. Under Calories 6X 3/6
    4. Vitamins 5X 4/5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    seehe wrote: »
    Good morning fellow Warriors! I have enjoyed reading all of your posts and progress :) I am doing my best this week for healthy habits, but afraid I'm under the weather so haven't been posting. I'm looking forward to feeling better soon and jumping back in with my weekly goals and updates.
    Feel better soon seehe.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjagZU3r9jP6NkkAnq2looXAUbKmQcxbjLXCOzrSjbmf0oRimm
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Hey Gang :)
    I'm here, reading and posting when I see your victories on the feed. Been a difficult down week. Plus being mod is not easy in fact it's down right.....don't even know what word to use. Thinking of coming back to the regular world and simply getting back to my goals and getting the target off my back and giving up the role (still contemplating). Ppl can mean when they see the word moderator on your photo (some find any and everything you've every posted and twist and turn it into something that's not at all what you said. You can be doing absolutely nothing and ppl can be wicked. shrugs... I don't understand humans, not that kind. It's most definitely not worth me being down in the dumps to volunteer when I should be focusing on me and my goals.. Some ppl are cut out for it... not sure I am eager to be attacked on an hourly basis. lol

Does that sounds selfish?
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    seehe wrote: »
    Good morning fellow Warriors! I have enjoyed reading all of your posts and progress :) I am doing my best this week for healthy habits, but afraid I'm under the weather so haven't been posting. I'm looking forward to feeling better soon and jumping back in with my weekly goals and updates.

Oh no, sick again, I'm so sorry... feel better soon and try to take good care of yourself, put yourself first, you're worth it <3
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Hope you all are doing well. Very quiet group this week. let us know if you need some support. keep going.

Krispage- great job with your goals this week. glad that you felt good getting back to exercise. keep it going.

My goals 3/2- 3/8
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 3 days of exercise
    4. 60,000 steps

Tuesday check in
    1. 1/4
    2. 1/3
    3. 1/3
    4. 18,600/60,000

Maybe cause blabber mouth here has been quiet? lol ;oÞ
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Still thinking on goals... :)

ROFL
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMN4OqO3KMItR-fdd6iCX8hP7LYC80b9up91ONAqLl67QpQcZ
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWS2KLEZlHvIDYVGA1PplyFZypB_IU19XvBBopNbJb80EJ6Ue3NQ

• Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI0ubXU5Ht2AJSOrqg2MfuvXOwSMLkVLPDP-St8glVdxQU_YgPvQ

• forestrose910
    Options
    Hey Gang :)
    I'm here, reading and posting when I see your victories on the feed. Been a difficult down week. Plus being mod is not easy in fact it's down right.....don't even know what word to use. Thinking of coming back to the regular world and simply getting back to my goals and getting the target off my back and giving up the role (still contemplating). Ppl can mean when they see the word moderator on your photo (some find any and everything you've every posted and twist and turn it into something that's not at all what you said. You can be doing absolutely nothing and ppl can be wicked. shrugs... I don't understand humans, not that kind. It's most definitely not worth me being down in the dumps to volunteer when I should be focusing on me and my goals.. Some ppl are cut out for it... not sure I am eager to be attacked on an hourly basis. lol

Does that sounds selfish?

Hearts- you take care of you. I am sorry if people were mean to you. Do what is best for you. Also don't feel like you have to comment or keep us going. You have done so much for this group and you should be thanked not hassled. This is a great group and others will keep it going. Back off as much as you need to. We love you here and appreciate it. Hang in there.
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm going to give up my position...it's not a good fit for me. I greet ppl all the time without a descriptive name under my photo, I don't need a name to be friendly and helpful. lol

Thanks for your response ;) Means a lot that you took time to do that my dear sweet friend <3
  • dysmart
    Options
    I'm going to give up my position...it's not a good fit for me. I greet ppl all the time without a descriptive name under my photo, I don't need a name to be friendly and helpful. lol

Thanks for your response ;) Means a lot that you took time to do that my dear sweet friend <3

I know I'm a newbie here & all that but I agree that you should put yourself first!
  • dysmart
    Options
    And once again, half of my post is missing! Hang in there Hearts
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    dysmart wrote: »
    And once again, half of my post is missing! Hang in there Hearts

Do you an app? I hate when that happens to you all....I miss reading what you all might have said. lol I use my computer, no smart phone or whatever all the names are. lol

Hopefully as time goes on MFP will be able to continue working out bugs on the apps, the site etc.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    So... now if I change my user name what should I change it to. I would like to leave 'Hearts' in it.

oh and dysmart... who cares if you're new... what you say is still of great value to me and others, even if it's invisible in your post. LOL
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    W3d2 with a 4-5 mile running pace
    So finished week with
    1 check in daily 5/7
    2 C25k 3/3
    3 log daily 7/7
  • forestrose910
    Options
    My goals 3/2- 3/8
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 3 days of exercise
    4. 60,000 steps

End of week check in
    1. 1/4
    2. 1/3
    3. 3/3
    4. 62,208/60,000
  • dysmart
    Options
    So... now if I change my user name what should I change it to. I would like to leave 'Hearts' in it.

oh and dysmart... who cares if you're new... what you say is still of great value to me and others, even if it's invisible in your post. LOL

Giggle! Oh I had witty and lengthy paragraphs of support & prose! (I mostly use my phone to post.)
This discussion has been closed.