March 2015 Mommies!

Options
124»

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting tired "sharing" my lung capacity with the little one - I'm constantly out of breath! Other than that, we're just impatiently waiting - 3 more weeks!
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in there. Due March 6, but starting to have some 'signs' that maybe labor is coming sooner. Of course it still may be a few weeks away. Still exercising about 5-6 days a week but not sleeping very well anymore. Still working also but taking time off when I feel like I need it or because of snow. Hope everyone else is doing well too!
  • ganzelly
    Options
    So, the signs were real! Austin Lee was delivered February 23 at 4:56 pm! Went to hospital in morning with contractions about 5 min apart. Checked at 9am and was already 6cm. Decided to get the epidural at 1pm, started pushing at 4:25 and 30min later he was born. For my 1st I don't think that's too bad. We are home trying to get a feeding schedule figured out but I think everything is going pretty well. How is everyone else? Oh, and he was 7lb 5oz, 20 inches, so I'm glad he didn't come at 40 weeks, he would have been huge!
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    @ganzelly Congratulations! I am not a March mommy-to-be, but still very excited for you! Lots of happiness and health to your baby boy and your family, love the profile pic! :)
  • MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats ganzelly!!
    I currently 37 weeks pregnant with a planned C-Section for March 16. This is my third :). Good luck to everyone !
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    congrats ganzelly!!!!!!

im hanging in there playing the waiting game at 39 wks+3 days. march 12th due date. LOTS of pressure, some mild pains here and there. i pray that my girl comes sooner rather than later.
  • lilchino4af
    Options
    I'm with mg720 - I'm sitting at 39w with a due date of 15 March. Have had mild contractions (more off than on) since Wed night, but so far, nothing to hint at when she'll come. But I'm also hoping she'll come sooner rather than later - I'm done being pregnant! LOL
  • ganzelly
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I'm sitting here with my 2 week old and hoping everything goes well with all of you! Definitely tired but we just started going 3 hours between feedings so hopefully soon we'll extend it more. Can't wait to hear your stories!
  • v35lmt
    v35lmt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm sure many of you feel similarly, if you don't already have your sweet little babes in your arms yet:

Alright. It's my due date. Where's my baby? ;)
  • lilchino4af
    Options
    v35lmt wrote: »
    I'm sure many of you feel similarly, if you don't already have your sweet little babes in your arms yet:

Alright. It's my due date. Where's my baby? ;)
    Yup, that's me - she was due yesterday and nothing yet!
  • ganzelly
    Options
    Good luck, hope you both go soon! Can't wait to hear your stories!