Week 1 Review

Options
Hey everyone, thought it would be nice to reflect on the past week and discuss our struggles and victories and the weigh in.

For me it was a really good week food wise. I cooked a homemade meal from scratch almost every single day this week and didn't hate every minute of it. (Which is big for me, because I loathe to cook) I also ate better than I have in a while, getting in more veggies than usual. Workouts were tough this week and I only got in 2, so I know that I need to step it up in that department this week.

The scale was not my friend, but since I joined the group late it wasn't a full week so I am not too worried. Plus I have been increasing my water intake as well. So I am hopeful that this week will see a good loss.

Hope everyone had a good week. Let's keep moving toward our goals!

Replies

• mbbseb
    mbbseb Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi autumnlily, don't let the scale get you down. It can be discouraging. I didn't plann my weekly meals today. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love it when I have everything planned out. I feel so in control. Saying that I have not planned out our meals so of course I feel out of control. Its (if I dare to say it) a slow day here at work so I think I am going to take this opportunity to do that. Man I wish I could see my fridge right now. lol

My week was full of working out. Almost too much. Hurt my hip some so this weekend I took it easy. I did not have any loss and was very upset about that this weekened so ended up being bad with my food. I am getting back on track tho. I have several pair of jeans that do not fit and can't make it the whole week without doing laundry. If that is not motivation I don't know what is.

My plan will by like yours... I am going to plan out that food. Plan for success and stop eating out. Except for Taco Tuesday?