Any Thoughts on the Next Challenge

Options
walking_woman
walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
I have loved this challenge. My victories have not been seen on the scale as of yet to any great degree but I have had many habit changes. Yes, there have been personal challenges. Getting the habits in place, I believe, will assist in the next journey.

The people that have organized this challenge, the spreadsheet and the weekly work out challenges do you have any thoughts on moving forward again?

Are you thinking of passing on the torch to the next person?

Replies

• kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of starting a drop 20 by July 4th. What are your thoughts?
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am very interested in another challenge when this one finishes! I am quite close to my goal, so never expected to lose 20lbs before Easter but I love the focus this group has given me! I would definitely join again for a July 4th one! The solidarity in the group is another great motivator :)
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Sounds like fun, I'm in if you decide to do it :)
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

I'm all for it!
  • misslisamo
    misslisamo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in too!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    ok everyone, I will get some things together to start a drop 20 by July 4th group. It will start the day after our Easter Challenge ends! Very excited because I really am going to refocus and get the last of this weight off!
  • walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) ... I will be joining you :)
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm in. LOVE the spreadsheet!
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm definitely in. I'm not close to 20 lbs released but I am seeing improvement.
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ok everyone, I will get some things together to start a drop 20 by July 4th group. It will start the day after our Easter Challenge ends! Very excited because I really am going to refocus and get the last of this weight off!

Awesome! I will definitely be there!
  • Soliasan
    Soliasan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea.
  • Lsadlier77
    Lsadlier77 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in, this group has been a huge motivator for me losing the weight. I have loved the spreadsheet. My target was only 10lbs for Easter as I never thought I would hit the 20lbs I reckon I am on target for 12lbs for Easter which is great :)
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Here is the spreadsheet for the July 4th Challenge that I made based off the current Easter Challenge.

I also changed the top few row colors to Red & Blue for July 4th Challenge. This was done so that it would stand out and be different from the Easter Spreadsheet. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jam6TEnnOltAR8fiStEXcxOfEM05c3OGc9kJsXQ2uT8/edit?usp=sharing

If you are not already listed on this link, please add your info to the BOTTOM of the spreadsheet under the last name listed to help preserve the complex formulas. (Don't worry about alphabetizing your name, we'll take care of that. :) )

Once you enter your initial data, all you have to do is enter your weight in the "weigh-in" column each week. The formulas will automatically calculate the weight loss/gain. If for some reason it is not calculating, please let me know so that it can be fixed.

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1

• GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm on there! Thanks cycletrak1!!!
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in. Thank you.

• lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thank you for continuing the challenge! I don't know if I will hit my goal for easter, but like Walking Woman said I have hit LOTS of other personal goals and have changed many habits such as
    -I am taking at least 4 fitness classes every week (I have never done structured exercise , aside from some running a few years ago - my work it quite physical so i always used that as an excuse to not exercise but now I'm mixing it up with Spin Class, Tabata Training, Yoga, and Hyrdofitness)
    - I am eating healthier - still too much! but healthier - I am sorting out how much i need to eat taking into account the physical work I am doing (I am MUCH more hungry than normal! )
    - I am drinking much less alcohol - I still enjoy some cocktails on the weekends but am no longer having a glass of wine with dinner every night (or MORE!!!)

I have lost a total of 10 lbs and have been at a plateau the past several weeks, I have not measured but I can see the changes in my body from the exercise so i am pretty pleased, I know the weight will come off eventually.

Keep up the good work!
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is the first group I joined. I feel very encouraged. Its nice to have goals and have a check in once a week to see how close you are to meeting your goals. It's nice to have a group to do that with.
  • Arbelina
    Arbelina Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Heja, great to have a continuation! Actually, what helped me most was the structured exercise challenge, since it forced me to interact with the group almost daily. Plus, it was good to see some fitness progress. It would be great to figure out something similar again, any bright ideas?
  • shooting_star27
    shooting_star27 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry I sort of disappeared for a while. Things got crazy at school, but I'm actually getting back on track and doing great at the gym! So far I'm down about 25 pounds. I even had to go clothes shopping recently, down a size in everything! :D If y'all do a drop 20 by July 4th, I'd really like to join! :)