Just Checking In....

Options
tvn4ds
tvn4ds Posts: 33 Member
Just wondering how everyone is doing? We're a whole month in to the new year and some times this is when people start to slow down on those resolutions...ummmm goals... Luckily last week we had some REALLY nice weather here and it was just a little tease and reminder that spring and summer are coming! I'm so ready to be outside and doing more activities! Keep plugging along! We got this! B)

Replies

• roni0906
    roni0906 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am down about 7 lbs for January even with my long weekend trip to Vegas where all 4 days were cheat days. I am feeling so much healthier and have so much more energy even with just 7 lbs. i did injure my knee so i need to take it easy over the next week. I did too much too fast so i will still do my walks but no more running for this week. I will add in some stationary bike instead.
  • tvn4ds
    Options
    Wow! Where has the time gone! Another month down...how's everyone doing? I know I really took a step back in late February...Trying to get back on the wagon again and focusing on the eating habits. Its so darn easy to get off one day, turn that in to another day, and another...and before you know it back to old habits. Plan, plan, plan...Here's to a healthier March and SPRING!!!!! Keep going ya'll! B)
  • roni0906
    Options
    tvn4ds wrote: »
    Just wondering how everyone is doing? We're a whole month in to the new year and some times this is when people start to slow down on those resolutions...ummmm goals... Luckily last week we had some REALLY nice weather here and it was just a little tease and reminder that spring and summer are coming! I'm so ready to be outside and doing more activities! Keep plugging along! We got this! B)

The nice weather really helps. Yesterday, i went for a long walk/jog and felt amazing. First time outside this year so far. The rest of the weeks is nasty but its all good since i will be mostly on the bike this week anyway. K
  • roni0906
    Options
    Wow, I haven't been to the forum in awhile. So far so good. I am down a total of 15 lbs since the beginning of the year. I feel really great.
  • tvn4ds
    Options
    :D Great job!!! I have unfortuantely gone the wrong direction. I have put the lbs back on that I had lost and am really frustrated all the work I did through the holidays to keep what I lost off has now been put back on by pure laziness on my part. No sense in dwelling on that. The step on the scale this morning was enough to kick me in the pants again. I'm 1/2 lb away from my heaviest...and I refuse to get there again! Today's a new day! Started out bad but it's going to be better. Here's to getting back on the horse! 229 days to cruising...if I needed any more motivation there it is! One day at a time! I'll get there!