Oh. My. Word. "Normal"-- ME?????

Options
Thaeda
Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
HOLY COWWWWWWWW!!! Just checked my BMI. 25=overweight. I am at 24.8!!! I know that is just a smidge into the "normal" range, but I started at 43.3.....and now I am 24.8!!! I never, ever, EVER thought this day would come. Wow. TY everyone for the support and encouragement!! I am SUPER excited!!

Replies

• mycatsnameisbug
    mycatsnameisbug Posts: 118 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope you have a very normal, perfectly average weekend ;)
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm looking forward to getting into the "overweight" category, about 15 more lbs! Way to go!
  • momsnewride
    momsnewride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can feel your excitement thru your post. B)
  • swekmom
    swekmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!!!
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting! Congratulations!!!!!
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hoping to see you there later this year!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You have worked really hard to achieve this, so celebrate you!!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome, I am so happy for you!!
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You Rock! I can't wait to get there!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Awesome!

Of course, you'll never be totally 'normal' to us! ;)
  • renovagirl
    renovagirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    rpyle111 wrote: »
    Awesome!

LOL

Theda - you worked your butt off (literally) for Normal. Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• thin2be2013
    thin2be2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OMG Thaeda...that is AWESOME!!!!! You have done so well...and you always seem on track....your such a motivator!! Job well done!!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,698 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your joy. You've put a smile on my face. So happy for you!!

[Now the next step is when being "normal" feels blasé. :laugh:]
  • Thaeda
    Options
    rpyle111 wrote: »
    Awesome!

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
  • Thaeda
    edited March 2015
    Options
    TY everyone for the acknowledgment and encouragement-- I am pretty darn excited!! I want to add, though that I am FAR from my "ideal" as far as eating patterns go--- I have a lot of work to do around food and body image. I have days where I don't eat all day hardly and then binge at night. I have other times when I eat past full or don't make good choices--- this is a journey full of potholes and the occasional wrong turn-- do not want to give the impression it is all smooth sailing--- it isn't. But it is made a lot easier with all of the support I get here. Smoochies to you all!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thaeda, Rob beat me to the punch about being "normal." tee hee
    I am so happy for you!! Doing the happy dance gf! All those torture sessions are paying off! :p
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    THAT is the only kind of "normal" I want to be! Embrace your "weird"! Congratulations!
  • renovagirl
    renovagirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thaeda wrote: »
    TY everyone for the acknowledgment and encouragement-- I am pretty darn excited!! I want to add, though that I am FAR from my "ideal" as far as eating patterns go--- I have a lot of work to do around food and body image. I have days where I don't eat all day hardly and then binge at night. I have other times when I eat past full or don't make good choices--- this is a journey full of potholes and the occasional wrong turn-- do not want to give the impression it is all smooth sailing--- it isn't. But it is made a lot easier with all of the support I get here. Smoochies to you all!

Theda, your honesty in this post is why so many in this group look at you as a mentor. You have been (and continue to be) incredibly honest and transparent in your posts.

Changing a lifelong relationship with food is hard. The easy part of this journey is losing weight. The hard part is to recognize the why and then change. And you are killing it!
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thaeda wrote: »
    HOLY COWWWWWWWW!!! Just checked my BMI. 25=overweight. I am at 24.8!!! I know that is just a smidge into the "normal" range, but I started at 43.3.....and now I am 24.8!!! I never, ever, EVER thought this day would come. Wow. TY everyone for the support and encouragement!! I am SUPER excited!!

it couldn't happen for a better person, congratulations
    Randy