What's Your Weakness?

Options

Replies

• AriDublyu
    Options
    Anything with rich dark chocolate. Fortunately it doesn't take a big portion to make me happy. :)
  • hollia13
    hollia13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Noodles, oodles and oodles of noodles! It doesn't matter what you put on them, I'm going for the noodles. Chips, and chocolate too....
  • zorks4ever
    Options
    Cookies and nachos. Get me every time.
  • Lindy0070
    Lindy0070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Crisps, pretzels
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    when I get stressed out sometimes I will eat a donut or peanut butter cups or a crunch bar. None of that is good since I am diabetic also.
  • jlewisrn74
    jlewisrn74 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! And peanut butter with chocolate even better better. I do drink a glass of wine every night. But I try to save my calories knowing that. If I'm going to have a drinking night I drink vodka and MIA. Those flavored water things added to vodka. The only calories are from the vodka and it taste really good!!
  • Ratches
    Ratches Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yep wine for sure - I have found a decent option - skinny girl wine (1 gram sugar per serving) and their coolers have no sugar made with stevia
  • Ratches
    Ratches Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh ya .... I do 1 oz Vodka with Lime crystal light in a full bottle of water - hydrating and a shoulder release too..
  • Ijustdecided
    Ijustdecided Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love simple carbs. Glorious, wonderful, and delicious simple carbs... Breads, cereal, crackers, you name it. I could eat them all day long.

Add Lurpack and I am with you all the way x
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021
    SoUl_ReBeL2021 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Anything that has cheese in it I want! Lol Mexican food I have a hard time staying away from and love my potatoes! Mmm
  • duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer. Pizza is definitely my cryptonite. I can't stop at a slice or two. As for beer, I love it and will be happy to put a few down at any given time.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Wine and anything salty or starchy, breads and cheeses. Yikes!
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Pizza and cheese.

Just found this group. Looking for freinds in the 40's clan. Add me if you like.
  • maestraortiz05
    maestraortiz05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    jackiebh42 wrote: »
    Mine: Wine. Weekends.
    I do SOOO well working out daily, eating right & adhering to my target calories all week & then the weekend rolls around & everything I've worked hard on all week goes out the window. Sigh!
    A glass of wine (OK, I lie... 2, maybe 3) on Friday, a beer (or 2) Saturday etc... Lots of snacking here & there & almost always exceed my max calories.
    I'm catholic so I'm HOPING to give up

Weekends are the hardest for me too! The structure of a workday Mon-Fri helps. But when the weekend is here all bets are off! I'm just starting to log EVERYTHING and I'm hoping the fact that others will be looking at my food log wil make me be more self-aware of what I eat.
  • azneee
    azneee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anything in arms reach between 10-11 p.m. I hit the sack to avoid this witching hour of snack craziness.
  • jlewisrn74
    jlewisrn74 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

Weekends are the hardest for me too! The structure of a workday Mon-Fri helps. But when the weekend is here all bets are off! I'm just starting to log EVERYTHING and I'm hoping the fact that others will be looking at my food log wil make me be more self-aware of what I eat. [/quote]

This does help! I doubt people really care what I eat but knowing I have to log it for everyone to see makes me more accountable. If you are honest with the logging it helps!

• 503ecc
    503ecc Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Baked goods. Especially cinnamon rolls pulled out of the oven right before I walk into my fav coffee shop... Ugh... And no time for the gym today.
  • cmsa3
    cmsa3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Chocolate
    Me too
  • cmsa3
    cmsa3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Cheese and chocolate. I gave up bread and butter, but I'm still gaining. Maybe this buddy system will help.
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Living in NY is tough because there is temptation on every.single.corner. Literally!