Ultimate goal weight, I think
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    In and going to stick to this one
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to this. I've really enjoyed the easter challenge and I am hoping that I might be in a position to be aiming for goal weight by July 4th :o Good luck everyone!!
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Be nice if it were sooner. :)

You can always start now, Sweetie. We're in the final throes of the Easter Challenge - tag along - you should always start when you're in the right frame of mind. Cycletrack1 can add your name to the Easter spreadsheet, if you'd like to also use that tool. Just let her know if you're interested. Good luck. (btw: sweet baby in the picture).
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I will definitely join this group. I was in another Christmas Challenge group and had great success. While I won't meet my target for the Easter Challenge, I can't say I haven't had success - certainly a vast improvement over this time last year. So, I'm looking forward to the support offered by the group again. I will target a 20 lb loss for this 13-week period.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thanks for continuing the challenges! I don't think I will make my Easter target (150), but I am still pleased with my progress.

I think I am still on track to reach my goal weight by July. This coincides nicely with the goal I had already set for myself-- reach goal weight (140-145) by my birthday which is June 29. :smile:
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Be nice if it were sooner. :)

I added your info to the Easter Challenge and emailed you the link to the Easter Challenge Spreadsheet. :)

Here's the link for the Easter Challenge Spreadsheet in case anyone else is anxious to start before this July 4th Challenge starts!

Just remember to add your info to the BOTTOM of the spreadsheet name list. By doing that, it preserves the weight loss formulas that are in the spreadsheet. We'll take care of sorting the names alphabetically.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AtQ0jKyCWqQbtamBdzxWL-duh4CmQ98Aa26vm07ywwI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1
  • jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Checking in! This is my first "event" on MFP, so this should be exciting :D I am going on a beach vacation July 4th week, so its perfect. I'll add myself to the (bottom of) spreadsheet, as well.
  • englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Its not letting me add anything
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I added myself to the bottom yesterday, but it's not on there now, like it didn't save. I will add myself again and see what happens.

Edit: I couldn't figure out how to delete this post, so I am just editing it to say I went to the link I saved for the spreadsheet, and my name is there.
  • BLee49
    BLee49 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you! I am looking forward to having a support system! This is the first time I have done anything like this.
  • mhanispeedy
    mhanispeedy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am in,
    Have entered in spread sheet ,
    Hope you will guide further
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Adding myself to the spreadsheet, so excited to start! Just what I need :)
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Its not letting me add anything

I entered your name on the spreadsheet. :)

• walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm Joining :) ....

For anyone that did the Easter Challenge or any Challenge ... If you changed a few habits, learned a few things, were able to get into a flow, drank a few more glasses of water than normal - you won.

You started a new lifestyle. Doing that means a change for the better. Never let the scale get the best of you.

1. Do you feel better?
    2. Do you like yourself for doing this for yourself?
    3. Are you moving more, getting out, even if it just around the block?
    4. Did you find a new recipe that helps you along the way?
    5. Are you smiling?

You are a winner
  • cheekitty
    cheekitty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in, although I won't be using the spreadsheet. (I'm reluctant to post my weight anywhere just yet.)
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    cheekitty wrote: »
    I'm in, although I won't be using the spreadsheet. (I'm reluctant to post my weight anywhere just yet.)

You are here working toward your fitness goals, that is all that matters! :smile:

• mrsrecinos1322
    Options
    I'm in.... I have never done a challenge before and I can't wait to start... I think this is the push I need to actually push myself to lose the weight....
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
  • Peechiz12
    Peechiz12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this!!! I'm Siked!!! :)