A couple of Nutritarian friends needed please

Options
Poss25
Poss25 Posts: 9 Member
Hi,
I've been following a cleanish Nutritarian almost Vegan diet style for 5 years now. I still have 7 - 10 kilograms to lose.
this is my year. It's going to happen.
A little about myself - I'm in my late 50's, married, empty nester. Grandmother of 4. Work in Admin part time at my local council. I live in Australia.
I'd love a couple of like-minded buddies for support, and I'll support you right back.
I have no idea how to friend someone on this App so maybe you could friend me??

Replies

• chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    nutritarian...hmmmm I'm going to google that.
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    very interesting. I try to eat clean and avoid processed foods. I also try to eat less meat and more beans and greens. it's very difficult to do at times. Especially when out in social situations.
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I added you, and anyone else can feel free to add me if they like. I love the nutritarian way of eating, it makes me feel like I'm being really good to myself! It was definitely a transition, but now I find it to be second nature. :)
  • Poss25
    Options
    It gets easier over time. I very rarely have any animal based products and don't check whether everything is Vegan. Eg. Wine
    Thanks for the add Heidi
  • 1briannamom
    1briannamom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, and to eating well. One resource that I've found very helpful is Oh She Glows - website and cookbook. Lots of delicious recipes. Never thought I'd utter the words "love" and "kale" in the same sentence!
  • Poss25
    Options
    I'm having a go at growing 3 types of kale & silverbeet (Swiss chard). I love kale 'chips'
  • sirenkd
    sirenkd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am following Fuhrman's Eat to Live plan, the "nutriarian" approach. I became vegan in April and was just able to give up oil a week ago. I wasn't able to lose weight just being a vegan