38 and over 200...HELP!

Options
sandydubon
sandydubon Posts: 14
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
I started out at 231 lbs two weeks ago and lost 4 lbs. I'm 6lbs away from losing my first 10 lbs! Exercise is painful for me with a damaged knee and feet but I'm not letting that be the excuse for being sedentary. I CAN exercise and, while I may be the slowest walker on the track being passed by folks I used to be able to leave in the dust, I'm not going to give up. I'm being smart so I don't hurt myself further but every now and then I could use an old fashioned pat on the back. Add me so we can swap encouraging words!

Replies

• yorubaqueen
    yorubaqueen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey sandydubon!! I added you today I beileve...and I'm with you on that girl...I'm WELL over 300 but I still get up everyday and walk at least 2 miles at work...and up and down several flights of stairs while I'm at home.
    I have a LONG way to go and intend on making it to my goal...I started Saturday (weighed in on Thursday) and as of Monday I lost 4 lbs! So I am GEEKED lol...
    But you can do it...I'll try to do encouraging words...sometimes work won't let me but I will like what you do if nothing else! :D
  • knykie76
    knykie76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello we all have our struggles but we can & will do it!!!!!