Introduction: Hello! :)

Options
FatToFit12
FatToFit12 Posts: 66 Member
Hi everyone! I am new to this group. Not new to LC or MFP, just fell off the wagon for a bit. I am happy to find this group. I think having like minded people may help keep me on track.

Replies

• GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Welcome back FTF12 I hope you enjoy your time here, they're an awesome bunch <3
  • FatToFit12
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome, enjoy your stay and keep on lowcarbing!
  • KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Fattofit12 sez: "I was always a fit person until the last few years. I guess I got lazy when I got married....lol."
    Sweetie that is called "Contentment"..but it sure creeps up 20-30 lbs fast…luckily you can still have love and Ketosis! Share what you did that worked in the past?
  • KetoCutie
    KetoCutie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This is the best group! Welcome :)
  • AlwaysKimmer
    Options
    Welcome in. I'm just back to low carb again myself!
  • FatToFit12
    Options
    Fattofit12 sez: "I was always a fit person until the last few years. I guess I got lazy when I got married....lol."
    Sweetie that is called "Contentment"..but it sure creeps up 20-30 lbs fast…luckily you can still have love and Ketosis! Share what you did that worked in the past?

I didn't really do anything before. I was raised eating healthy, and was very active in sports and horses. I loved the outdoors always hiking, river rafting, etc. I never watched what I ate, or my weight. After I went to college I started becoming less active, and the weight just crept up. I'm now back in college (graduate in May) this time around with being older, long hours sitting in class/studying, and not much time for hobbies the weight has really piled on.

Your right I am content...lol :smile: . I don't mind my size or weight. What I miss is being fit. I hardly have any energy, I hurt, and I find activities that use to be simple are now difficult.
  • raventwo
    raventwo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • vanhavely
    vanhavely Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    FatToFit12 wrote: »

I didn't really do anything before. I was raised eating healthy, and was very active in sports and horses. I loved the outdoors always hiking, river rafting, etc. I never watched what I ate, or my weight. After I went to college I started becoming less active, and the weight just crept up. I'm now back in college (graduate in May) this time around with being older, long hours sitting in class/studying, and not much time for hobbies the weight has really piled on.

Your right I am content...lol :smile: . I don't mind my size or weight. What I miss is being fit. I hardly have any energy, I hurt, and I find activities that use to be simple are now difficult.

I wanted to get back into shape when I couldn't work on my motorcycles anymore. Knees still don't like kneeling down, but I don't have sausage fingers anymore. Welcome to the group :)

• FatToFit12
    Options
    Thank you for tge welcome! I just went back and read all my old posts from 2012. I didn't stick with MFP, and not always with eating right, but I'm suprised at the goals I did make. Makes me happy :smiley: