March 18, weekly weigh in

Options
Well I know I haven't logged my weight the last 2 weeks, but that's because I was on a 2 week cruise. We walked daily and used the stairs all the time except when we got on, and that was because we had luggage to carry. As a result, today I'm down 1.5 pounds from my last weigh in. This keeps me under my goal weight by 2.5 pounds. I hope everyone had a good week.

Replies

• grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    A cruise AND weight-loss! You should definitely win some sort of prize! Congratulations!
    animated-balloon-image-0023.gif
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that is great. We were in Vegas and I put on some weight, but happy to say down 1.5 lbs over anad above what I put on during vacation. I think I just needed an attitude adjustment.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Happy to say I lost a pound this week so am 1.5 pounds below my goal this week.....

Jean
  • Myrtbbk
    Myrtbbk Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.6 lbs this week. Considering the week I had, this was a gift from the universe! I guess all the housework is helping.
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you on your weight loss. I did not lose, bummer. But, I'm hanging in there. Today, I walked 12, 752 steps! By the Computershateme, I have issues with them also, but as with my weight, I am learning to persevere!
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    High fives to you all for the successes!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This week I am down 1.6 and slightly passed my half way to goal mark.
    Congrats to us all, if you didn't lose, you might have gotten into an old outfit that fits again. The scale isn't the only way to measure yourself.

If you didn't lose, just check your diary and see what you need to tweak. Keep on the Journey. The only ones who really are losers are the ones who give up on themselves, and this time next year, they are still overweight. (Voice of experience, that was me last year, but never again!)
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Well I know I haven't logged my weight the last 2 weeks, but that's because I was on a 2 week cruise. We walked daily and used the stairs all the time except when we got on, and that was because we had luggage to carry. As a result, today I'm down 1.5 pounds from my last weigh in. This keeps me under my goal weight by 2.5 pounds. I hope everyone had a good week.

starburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gif

Staying below your goal while traveling is awesome on a cruise it is almost a Miracle. Well done you!!!

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am so late checking in this week. I finally gave up and saw my Dr. I have been on 2 kinds of meds and doing lots of sleeping.
    Today is the best I have felt in 2 weeks - my house certainly looks as if I have been "gone" for 2 weeks.

I am down 3.8 this week. I am hoping this weight loss continues as I journey the Paleo way of eating. It certainly is working for me.

I will talk more tomorrow - I am ready to go off in dream land! o:)
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Reba, that is awesome results. You go Girl.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Computers, I cannot imagine going on a cruise and losing weight! That's simply fantastic dedication to your program.

Great job, everyone! These past few days I got back to some exercising after breaking my toe last week, so I have begun to lose the weight I gained... Not back to where I was, yet, but the exercise is so crucial, I believe by next week I will have real progress to report. ...
    Kathy
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Reba, that is awesome results. You go Girl.

Thanks! I am learning so much on this Paleo way of eating!

• wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My weigh in Day will be next Sunday. I like to at least have one day Off before I weigh myself! I am trying to fit in extra walking when I can. OH how I can not wait until it is a bit warmer and working in the garden !!
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Today is my weigh in day after my first full week really trying to stay on my plan. It worked because I did lose a half pound. I've been playing wih that half pound for about a month, up and down. Now if I can stay with it, and we know I can, maybe I can lose another half pound this week. I know I can and will do this.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    gramanana wrote: »
    ... I did lose a half pound... Now if I can stay with it, and we know I can, maybe I can lose another half pound this week. I know I can and will do this.

Cheering you on! Stay the course... ~ Kathy
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Great for the 1/2 lb!! Just keep going forward and downward!!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Well done! Every half a pound adds up to pounds and pounds!

Jean