What do you have for lunch?

Options
10alliemarie
10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Today I am having one serving each of basmati rice, chicken, vegetables, and a lil soy sauce and rice vinegar.

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    For my lunches I eat a few fresh veggies and drink plenty of water.
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Today I had whole drain bread toasted with tomatoe, avocado, fake bacon bits and vegan mayo sandwich. It was so good and under 300 cal!
  • 10alliemarie
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    Today I had whole drain bread toasted with tomatoe, avocado, fake bacon bits and vegan mayo sandwich. It was so good and under 300 cal!
    That does sound good!

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    A whole can of green beans, a Salisbury steak and potato lean cuisine and 2 pieces of 45 cal bread. About 300 cals. And water. Lots of water.
  • 10alliemarie
    Options
    High protein cereal and organic whole milk
  • 10alliemarie
    Options
    Today is subway but I planned my sandwich on the website so I know exactly how many calories it will be. I'm still trying to decide whether the cheese is worth the extra calories.
  • wandeyu76
    wandeyu76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    6kw0rj6vhlvw.jpg

I made this today: steamed broccoli and kale, shaved cucumbers and carrots, diced red peppers, brown rice, baked teriyaki tofu, and peanut lime dressing. Big bowl of delicious nutrients for about 500 calories!
  • mp216y
    mp216y Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    wandeyu76 wrote: »
    6kw0rj6vhlvw.jpg

I made this today: steamed broccoli and kale, shaved cucumbers and carrots, diced red peppers, brown rice, baked teriyaki tofu, and peanut lime dressing. Big bowl of delicious nutrients for about 500 calories!

I want your lunch that looks amazing!

I normally just do a chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat bread with mustard and some kind of vegetable for the side today it was cherry tomatoes
  • zacksnana
    Options
    2 eggs; 2 slices turkey bacon; 2 slices 45 calorie bread; one cup skim milk. And my puppy shared but I still logged it all. Lol.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    @wandeyu76 wow that looks great! I think you are one if my people, lol. I'm vegan. I want to make this, can you pls share the recipe?
  • 10alliemarie
    Options
    Today I had an amy's frozen dinner. :) I am hoping that I read the code right and it wasn't one of the recalled ones. :)
  • zacksnana
    Options
    zacksnana wrote: »
    2 eggs; 2 slices turkey bacon; 2 slices 45 calorie bread; one cup skim milk. And my puppy shared but I still logged it all. Lol.

April 1 same as yesterday. ^^. Keeping my meals to a select few things I like makes it easier to stay on track and be less tempted.
  • 10alliemarie
    Options
    turkey sandwich on low calorie bread :)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I made a pot of veggie soup with white beans.
    Eating some for lunch today! Yum.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs with chopped onion in a low carb tortilla.
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I make a little bento style lunch box, and usually eat part of it for lunch and part for snack.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    I love fajitas!!!!
  • 10alliemarie
    Options
    It is going to be a surprise. Work is catering lunch today...