Getting Started

Options
2»

Replies

• goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I used to quit myfitness pal or weight watchers if I wasn't perfect. This time it is different. If I have a bad day, learn from it and do better the next day.

This is what it's all about!! Not quitting. Dusting off your pants and getting hopping back on!!

• leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I used to quit myfitness pal or weight watchers if I wasn't perfect. This time it is different. If I have a bad day, learn from it and do better the next day.

One bad day, one bad week is better than 5 bad years!

We are here for you and we've all had them :wink:
  • kellysamsmom
    kellysamsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's determination....it's very inspiring! Keep it going!!!!
  • takeflightwren
    takeflightwren Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    As much as I hate to admit...excercising is my no brainer tip....just put your workout clothes in, get to the gym or wherever and once your there you WILL workout or it was just a waste of time being there and nobody likes to waste their time. I love the feeling once I've finished working out and looking at calories burned and trying to beat that number next time...competitive much?? Lol
    Yep! I have a stationary bike at home. Hubby - a counselor - told of research done on motivation - what works: plan to do your activity for 5 minutes - and you will invariably do more b/c you are there already. I have found this to work - "I am going to just SIT on the bike while I watch this TV program", my feet find it necessary to work the pedals. Great advice and proof mommymissy82 that this does indeed work.
  • 10alliemarie
    10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree with the 5 minute thing! It works for me!