c210k question

Options
Just wondering, I am almost finished (we 7 d3) c25k and am going to start the 10k version. Do I have to start from the beginning again as the program seems to be repeated for the first 7 weeks or can I start at week 8 day 1?

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Start where you want! There are 5 to 10k programs that basically start off at the equivalent to week 8.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, I am almost finished (we 7 d3) c25k and am going to start the 10k version. Do I have to start from the beginning again as the program seems to be repeated for the first 7 weeks or can I start at week 8 day 1?

I believe the intention is to continue where you left off. That's what I did anyway. Though I abandoned that training program and opted for one where I do 2 shorter runs during the week and a long run on the weekend, I found that worked better for me. I'm doing my first 10k end of April.
  • marjikaparji
    marjikaparji Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I believe you pick up where you left off. I looked into the 10k program when I looked into the 5k so I'm starting with the 10k since it goes through the same time and steps until after you reach a 5k!
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »

I believe the intention is to continue where you left off. That's what I did anyway. Though I abandoned that training program and opted for one where I do 2 shorter runs during the week and a long run on the weekend, I found that worked better for me. I'm doing my first 10k end of April.
    What is the program with 2shorter runs and a long one?