Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Coconut Crack Bar

So so delicious.
1 bag unsweetened coconut flakes (about 3 cups)
3 tbs extra virgin super refined coconut oil
1/4 cup agave syrup
splash of vanilla extract
* you can add dark chocolate chips or peanut butter to this if you want :)
mix everything together, adding more agave if needed to get everything to really stick together.
smoosh--like really smoosh-- the mixture in a plastic wrapped lined container. i put a heavy book on top of the mixture too with a plastic wrap barrier so I wouldn't ruin the book.
let it set up in the fridge, cut and eat. super delicious and good for you.

Replies

• SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Do these freeze well?
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 203 Member
    Where do you find unsweetened coconut flakes? I can never seem to find them, only sweetened!
  • krogers has them in the bake goods
  • lkglenister
    lkglenister Posts: 2 Member
    Made these with a friend today! Turned out well!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    I actually saw unsweetened coconut flakes in walmart recently. It was in the baking aisle. I was amazed LOL. I usually buy it at whole foods. They sometimes have it in their bulk section and I always find bags of it with baking items.

This recipe sounds good and I may try it with honey instead of agave (my tummy doesn't like it too much). I looooovvvvveee coconut.
  • I'm in the UK and I've never heard of agave, what is it and would I be likely to find it in the supermarket or maybe the health shop.
  • calismoonelf
    calismoonelf Posts: 5 Member
    You can usually substitute honey in the place of agave syrup, just alter your nutritional info.
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    This sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing. I know this is a random question...I have always used honey as a sweetner in my coffee. Is agave syrup good in coffee? Does it alter the taste? Just curious....