Need buddies

Options
mel1954
mel1954 Posts: 12 Member
Have been struggling trying to get back on track for a while now, looking for some buddies so we can help each other on the way.

Replies

• MaryT9277
    MaryT9277 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Mel, sent you a request. Its hard going isn't it I never seem to have enough time!
  • jellybeans13
    jellybeans13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a request as well. Anyone else is also free to add me- I am trying to log everything everyday and my diary/profile is visible to friends :)
  • cabbagesoup10
    cabbagesoup10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel, I have sent a request. :)
  • ninjabearhug
    ninjabearhug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, I'm new to this too, not worked out or eaten healthy for a long time, so could do with some friends on my timeline to help out with motivation! Sent you one too jellybeans :)
  • SamanthaFay1970
    SamanthaFay1970 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this since January and have lost 10lb. Most of my group I belong to or friends are American be nice to have some English Buddies. Feel free to add me
  • Lisa_M_8
    Lisa_M_8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request too. I've been back on MFP since jan after having another baby in October so far I've lost 25lb. My diary is open to friends and I log everyday tho this week has been awful!! Ha!
  • FlissCT
    FlissCT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be added too, my diary is open to friends and I log most days. Just started running too
  • timetogetfitter
    timetogetfitter Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I will be 40 in may and am hoping to have lost at least a stone before my mot at the drs, would be great to add some English friends good luck everyone :)
  • DanHarri94
    Options
    Hey, im new to MFP n looking for buddies to go through this journey with just add me :)
  • denvoyager
    denvoyager Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I sent a request ! Keep it going, though!
  • Pixiemite
    Pixiemite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm 42, married with 2 kids and 2 stepkids. Living in East Devon, but originally from Berkshire. I've been attending Slimming World for 4 weeks. I've just started this app. I'm disabled due to a chronic hip problem, so I struggle to do much exercise. Looking to make new friends for support and encouragement.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky
  • Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me people 31 from manchester
  • stevenrobinsonsr1989
    Options
    hey guys and girls im pretty new to this im 26 and hoping to lose around 16kg happy to accept new friends and happy to swap ideas and inspiration stories
  • skippetdog
    skippetdog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been on mfp since January and added a lot of people at the start of the year but recently they've been dropping like flies and no longer logging in! I have an open diary and will add any UKers :)
  • Lyrical2015
    Lyrical2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, also looking for friends in the UK to go through this with, started here beginning of March & aiming to lose about 50lbs but due to lack of exercise & home life not finding it easy so need the inspiration/motivation, diary open to friends :) .
  • TheManFromHants
    TheManFromHants Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    morning folks, if you're looking for support and motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Morning! Diary is open and figured this would be a good way to bring about some accountability, harder to come up with excuses when there's more than you that sees the outcome!

Feel free to add me :)
  • paisleypickle
    paisleypickle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel. I've sent you a friend request but everyone else - feel free to add me!
  • mrashrhodes
    Options
    Just looking to stay healthy and in a little better shape ;)

Feel free to add as you wish!
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off mfp for ages, back on and hoping to stick with it this time, have sent out some requests but feel free to add me.