just a silly question

Options
Dex_
Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
So this will probably be a totally useless thread, but that time when you've been waiting all day to eat and it's finally time and you're not even that hungry but you just know it's now or never (or tomorrow :D) so you get cooking on a bunch of different things you think you want, only to get halfway through your plate and feel stuffed? Am I the only one?

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Oh no, you are not. I've gotten a number of such messages. I think Linda mentioned having that problem regularly and to get around it, she stretched her window out to eat throughout 4 or 5 hours. Small adjustment and she ended up keeping it (as I recall--she can correct me if she wants to).

Personally, when I moved my meal to the evening and was working nights (which made it my "breakfast" for me), I was only becoming hungry as I prepared the food, so I ended up not being as hungry when I ate--all the better for me, right?

But I think it's good to keep your body on track--when it's time to eat, then eat. Don't make yourself stuffed, but don't get too little, either. Your body won't mind the variance either way.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I was stuffed so I had to spread the food out some. The body adjusts once it gets used to eating this way. I remember I added one half of a peanut butter/jelly sandwich to meet my calories for a little while at your suggestions.
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I do find it amazing though the realization of how much less food we can get away with eating on a daily by eating this way, as opposed to how much food you eat when you're eating all day long. It really is amazing!