Down 10 pounds by June

Options
hello all! I am currently 5'3" and 126 pounds. I would like to get to 115-118 by June as I am getting married. I always have so much trouble getting below 125, as this seems to be the weight my body prefers. I would like accountability partners as well as tips to lose that last 10 pounds. Thanks!

Replies

• smgskin
    smgskin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going on a beach holiday on the first of june and I also want to lose about ten pounds before then! I'm a bit taller than you and 143, I want to be 132-143
  • laurenb1007
    laurenb1007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am going on a trip as well. I am 5'8 and 155 lbs. I have lost 110 lbs in total and can't get back to my 140 ish area! Help! Feel free to add me :|
  • eva_svi
    eva_svi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'7 and 136 lbs, I also want to lose 10 before summer. Added you :wink:
  • Tessa0724
    Tessa0724 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 24, 5'9 and 153ish lbs. I've lost over 30 lbs since my high school days, but I've been really struggling with these last 10 pounds. Let's do this! :)
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • SpeedRacer13
    SpeedRacer13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am also wanting to lose at least 10 pounds by the summer, at the rate I'm going (1.5 - 2 pounds per week) I could be 20 pounds lighter!!!! Which is optimum. I've never had to lose so much weight..it's not easy. 5'2" and 142...don't want to be skinny though...
  • linjoy426
    linjoy426 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently 108.... back in September I was 130. I started a protein shake diet called ideal shape. You can research it at idealshape.com. it is the easiest diet I have ever done. You drink delicious shakes twice a day with healthy snacks in between and pretty much anything you want for dinner within reason. I also use the my fitness pal app.... people are amazed by how much weight I have lost. I wanted to be 115 but lost an extra 7 without trying. I have tried every diet known to man and this is the easiest diet I have ever been on.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm in the "losing the last 10 pounds" camp as well, and I've got 5lbs left to lose.
  • ecmmommy
    ecmmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am trying hard to get motivated and to stay motivated with the 10 lbs I have left that I want to lose! Please add me!
  • kellyann134
    Options
    I started dieting and following this site for the last month I am 5ft 2 and was 8st 8. Because im so short the weight shows easily. When starting this I didnt think I would stick to it but I have.. iv had a cheat day once a week and iv lost 9lb. The whole reason for this was im a bridesmaid in may.. my goal was 7st 12 and I am 1lb away.. :) this site works.. anyone wants to be friends add me always looking for girls like me. Xxx
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have around 10lbs to lose x
  • heatherly82
    heatherly82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends so please add me ☺️. I'm 5'5 and weight 126ish. My goal is 115-117 and the few times I have achieved this weight I can't seem to maintain it. I do notice that alcohol seems to inhibit my weight loss. I want to get to my goal by the Summer to feel good and for my husband who will be returning from a year long deployment. Would like some friends like me so we can help each-other fight this battle
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'8 and 164 - My goal weight is 140 ultimately, but I would love to get down to 150 within the next 2 months! I'm logging food and exercise daily and I know if I stay committed it's going to happen. Feel free to add me if you want! :)
  • Steph_Mom3
    Options
    I also want to lose 10 pounds by June. I am 5'3" and 139 lbs. I would like to be 128-130 area. I have struggled with these last few pounds.
  • ana199089
    Options
    Hi i want to lose 10 pounds by June,I m 122 I would like to be 100 i think this 10 pounds will be the hardest ،feel free to add me if you want
  • CarolynInDC
    CarolynInDC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'4", currently 150.5 (hit 153 a few weeks ago), and want to get back to 138. I started doing intermittent fasting (Lean Gains version... 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window, so I eat noon to 8pm), and lost 2.5 pounds the first week. That's pretty amazing for me, cause my body loves to hold on to pounds. I work out 4-5 times a week, a mix of cardio and bootcamp for strength training, and wear a pedometer to try and log at least 10,000 steps a day. The strength part is going well... I'm up to a 40lb kettlebell for swings (60-90 seconds per set). Anyway, I have 12.5 pounds to go before goal! Hopefully this week will go at least as well as last week did!
  • libby555
    libby555 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'8" and CW is 160. Would love to lose 10 lbs by June. Ultimately I'd like to lose 15 by July but it's going to be tough I think. Feel free to add me.
  • rmssmith657
    rmssmith657 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'3 weigh 135, looking to lose 10 pounds by June 3rd which will be my 60th birthday, add me if you want!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    5'8", 150, want to hit 135 by August if possible.
  • bethany_rose1993
    bethany_rose1993 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I have a wedding to go to and posible a trip this summer and would like to louse 10 poinds by then.
  • Louisa609
    Options
    College student, 150lbs and 5'8..just went on spring break and saw so many beautifully fit girls. If they can do it so can we! Need some buddies to make this happen :)