Problem Areas!

Options

Replies

• mallen40
    mallen40 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    catladyksa wrote: »
    Ouch! All the best for a speedy recovery!

Thank you! Have a safe trip back! Talk to you once you get back home :)
    Let me know when you start your 21 day fix. I have not truly began but need to get in gear!!
  • mallen40
    Options
    Julie20fan wrote: »
    I did not forget about you Melissa. I will get with you on the exercises to do post op. I know the doctor will give you some as well.

I know. No big rush. The surgery for the first knee isn't going to happen until about the 2nd week in May. I need to get through softball season first ;)
  • Julie20fan
    Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Oh ok gotcha lol. I will work on it tonight for you. How are you doing?
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    I got my squats in today. I even did it in front of a mirror so I could make sure my form was good. It was nice to see some definition in the quads I have not seen before. Exciting.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    These are getting tough. Determined to stay with it.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Got all of them in today. Worked up another sweat. Shower time.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Just landed in Dubai for a 4 hr layover after a 15 hr flight and a 2 hr nap! You GO Julie!
    Melissa I was reading about the 21 day fix and I am going to stop at a supermarket enroute home this evening so I think I will be able to start it Saturday. I want to look at the DVD and hope I do not have a heart attack starting it!
  • mallen40
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Julie20fan wrote: »
    Oh ok gotcha lol. I will work on it tonight for you. How are you doing?

Doing good. Had some stuff going on as you may have read in one of my other posts. This whole week I have been logging my food and making good choices so very proud of myself. Plus staying under my calorie goal too! Went walking a couple of times and it's been nice. The first time had to stop at a mile because my knees were starting to really hurt. I got me a couple of compression sleeves and wore them on my walk today. They seemed to really help and was able to go 2 miles. Have to admit I tried to push myself past it but just did a slow pace towards the end. Didn't want to cause more damage.

BTW, have my first double header tomorrow night. So excited!!!
  • mallen40
    Options
    Just landed in Dubai for a 4 hr layover after a 15 hr flight and a 2 hr nap! You GO Julie!
    Melissa I was reading about the 21 day fix and I am going to stop at a supermarket enroute home this evening so I think I will be able to start it Saturday. I want to look at the DVD and hope I do not have a heart attack starting it!

I haven't started yet but will begin the diet. Just may not do well with the DVDs in the program due to the knees but going to do the PiYo with it. This week I have to admit I haven't started them :( I have gone walking because we have gotten some okay days and need some fresh air after this winter! But have been logging my food and staying under my calorie goal each day so far this week. I ordered me a Fitbit to wear so I can try to keep moving at work. I sit at a desk all day.

Hope your trip home ends well and you get some rest. Sure you will be jet lagged by the time you get home.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Melissa...very impressed with your logging and walking efforts! congrats and keep up the great work. Today I am going to review the DVD for 21 Day Fix and review again the food and the containers. I too have knee issues. My left one seems to be called a 'trick' knee...it just suddenly gives out!
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Nancy,

If you have any questions about the meal plan please let me know. I would be happy to help. I love the container system and now use it with every program I do. It really works.

I am not going to be on much this weekend. I have family coming into town today to celebrate my birthday. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend everyone and keep pushing forward. You are both doing great.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julie!!!! Wishing you all the very best!!!

And thanks for the offer on the meal plan. I have read the packet, but am going to re-read it again. I want to eat healthier....heading out to the supermarket tomorrow to pick up the items I need to start the program.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julie!!!! Wishing you all the very best!!!

And thanks for the offer on the meal plan. I have read the packet, but am going to re-read it again. I want to eat healthier....heading out to the supermarket tomorrow to pick up the items I need to start the program.

• Julie20fan
    Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. It's been a four day celebration lol. I have to say my husband and daughter did such a great job keeping everything a secret.
    Good luck with your program. I love it because it's 21 days and I didn't starve. I learned so much. You are going to do great.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Squats done for the day. Back on track. How was your weekend?
  • mallen40
    Options
    HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Julie!!! I am so glad to hear it was a great one for you!!
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Thank you Melissa.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Squats are done and heart rate was through the roof.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    GREAT job!!!
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Of good grief. Talk about being out of breath. I love the challenge.