3/23 Day 35 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Good Morning, everyone! Monday is a new day and the start of a new week! I’m feeling inspired to do something new today.

Today’s Challenge: Do something you aren’t comfortable with

Now I’m not saying go do something horrible or bad......or illegal! I mean do something out of the box that you normally wouldn’t do. Something that you think that you never would try because you don’t think you would like it. Go to a different restaurant that you wouldn’t think you would like, read a book that doesn’t seem to interest you with the cover. Try a new exercise that intimidates you! Those are just a couple examples. There are so many things to do!

Note: Please remember that if you guys have an idea for a challenge a day, please message me! I would love suggestions and ideas from you all :smile: I have about 3 months planned in advance but they aren't set in stone!

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Wow I hadn't logged in and read this, but this morning, I put a dress on shorter than normal (not silly short as for work) I wouldn't normally wear it because I feel fat and uncomfortable, but I thought what the hell today!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Looks like its sit-ups time for me. Ugh.
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I think I might ask out this guy I'm interested in. This will be very uncomfortable for me, but I'll give it a go! :)
  • craftscout
    craftscout Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! :)
  • ash6151
    ash6151 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Tried chia seeds with flax seeds for the first time in a smoothie. Thought it would be gross but they are actually kind of nutty tasting... not as terrible as I thought lol.
  • funkifiknow
    funkifiknow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Took a cardio kickboxing class at the gym. It was a very full class and I think I was the only one who hadn't done it before.
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nice. I don't have anything in mind yet but I'm open to something coming up. Does finally making plans with a friend I've been procrastinating on count?
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of you have some really good ideas!
    Nice. I don't have anything in mind yet but I'm open to something coming up. Does finally making plans with a friend I've been procrastinating on count?
    Most definitely! Why don't you make plans to try something that you both haven't done before? It can be a lot of fun to discover something new with a friend!