Options
    192 days very active feel free to add me
  • atemoney2015
    Options
    Add me! I just joined.
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Add me ... only if serious about giving support. Not just to up your 'friend count' :smile:
  • BeautyisBeingU
    BeautyisBeingU Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP, I am back and ready to get back in shape. I gained I few extra pounds but I am no where near close to where I started and I refuse to go back to that unhealthy lifestyle. I work too hard to just to cut my day short and not enjoy the fruits of my labor. I just have to find a balance between Work and Working Out. PROJECT NEW BODY IN FULL EFFECT.... watch me shrink...POW

Feel free to add me
  • hisblacberry
    Options
    Add me I need support. We can motivate each other ladies
  • Msbethel1978
    Msbethel1978 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I am looking for active my fitness pal buddies i am jus getting over a serious plateau and didn't give up now my scale is moving again it would be nice to have a few active supportive friends to help push u in the bad times and support u in the good times if this is u add me
  • ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Been at this for a while.. I'm active now. So feel free to add me. :)
  • BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've recently gone through my friends list and unfriended anyone who has been inactive so long their timer had turned red! Haha. I just didn't want anything sidetracking me!

More to the point, I've been active since the begining of this year, still going strong! Feel free to add me everyone! Xxx

Me too! I have things to do and if you're not working as hard as I am, we just can't be friends. Add me!
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to go. Please add me. I could use all the support I can get and I'm also very active.
  • katdog1984j
    katdog1984j Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too ladies! :smiley:
  • yorubaqueen
    yorubaqueen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies...I'm new to the group...and will be adding every one of yall lmao...I need ALL the motivation I can get.

Thanks! :smiley:
  • suagababie
    suagababie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more support as well. I will be adding you ladies :)
  • Shapealicious
    Shapealicious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been on here for a while, now returning. Please feel free to add. Could really use the mmotivation, let's do this together!
  • Shapealicious
    Shapealicious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been on here for a while, now returning. Please feel free to add. Could really use the mmotivation, let's do this together!
  • gabrielle704
    gabrielle704 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes add me PLEASE.....love meeting new people and I need the motivation
  • Gabriellagorey
    Gabriellagorey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just started this program a few days ago. I plan to be very active so feel free to add me.
  • qtquenn
    qtquenn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more friends who can inspire me and share recipes!
  • msswiftreed
    Options
    Add me as well!