Replies

• FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, KCBE!
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    I've finished 2 complete rounds. In those 2 rounds I'm down 18 lbs and about 19 inches (I don't have my measurements with me). I've lost another pound since then and will be starting the extreme tomorrow! The only setback is I have a chest cold (boo), so I'm trying to lay off the cardio until that is better. I did Yoga Fix yesterday. Might do that again today.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great jobs KCBE and Tina!
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is incredible FitFunTina! You are an inspiration!
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Smart thinking on taking it easy. I wiped myself out trying to work out while sick.
    Good Luck on 21DFX! Let us know if you like it better?!?
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    Well, my cold turned into what I thought was bronchitis, so I finally went to the dr yesterday, who told me I had pneumonia! Bah! So, I haven't really been able to do 21DFX yet. (Although I did a couple of the workouts when I over-did it) They are hard core! So I'm back on the sidelines again. Boo. Well, the good news is I've been keeping up with the nutrition (and even trying out the DFX nutrition plan). I'm now down 22.6 lbs in two months. 1.3 lbs left for the infamous Onederland!!
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry you were so sick Tina! I'm hoping you are better now since it has been a few days since your post! Keep up the great work, even when sick as a dog!!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You all are inspiring me. My new sports bras from Enell arrive Thursday - The ones I currently have (Enell) were too small and the one I was using (Champion) was not working. Giving me pains in my shoulders. And I have my Orthopedic inserts for my feet. Yeah much happier.
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So sorry Tina! Get better soon. I'm still following you all and it's been inspiring. I am getting back into it tomorrow.

Get better too rainey!
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job Tina! I need to get back to the fix. I have been off for a bit. I think tomorrow I will start day 1! Can't wait to hear what you think of the 21DFX. Happy Healthy Day to ALL!!
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job KCBE!! You are doing so GOOD!! You ladies are motivating me again! I love it!